The Blair Witch Project is a 1999 found-footage horror film written, produced, and directed by Daniel Myrick and Eduardo Sanchez. It is the first installment in The Blair Witch Project franchise. The film follows three student filmmakers who go into the Black Hills Forest near Burkittsville, Maryland, in 1993 to document the legend of The Blair Witch. The film intercuts the perspective of the film’s three main characters: Heather Donahue, James Donahue, and Lisa Williams.
This is something I really enjoy doing, and I’d really like to start doing it more, because it’s a lot of fun. I’ve noticed that a lot of people blog about the movies that they’ve seen, or the books that they’ve read, but I’m not sure a lot of people blog about the games that they’ve finished (I’m definitely guilty of not doing this, and I really didn’t see the point until recently, when I started comparing my experience with everyone else’s).
In 2002, a found-footage horror movie called Blair Witch shocked audiences with its unknown narrative, and led to one of the most profitable box-office debuts ever with $248 million. A decade later, the sequel, The Blair Witch Project, will be released in September with a brand-new cast. The film will reveal the original cast’s fates and promises to be even more suspenseful than the original. But before you watch the film, here are three things you need to know about “The Blair Witch Project” and its sequels.
Blair Witch is unlike any other film, since it perplexes and horrifies in a unique manner. As a result, gamers have started to explore the game’s meandering story’s various routes. As a consequence, three possible outcomes have emerged.
Check out the information below to discover how to get the good, terrible, and hidden endings in Blair Witch without giving anything away.
How to Get Blair Witch’s Happy Ending
You’ll have to follow a sequence of instructions that date back to almost the beginning of the game in order to achieve what many players believe to be the excellent ending to Blair Witch.
- Bullet must not be harmed. The ghost will ultimately torment you by writing something terrible about your pet on a nearby wall during the last chapter. After that, you’ll see a button prompt. That prompt should not be pressed. Instead, take a step back. This will prevent damage to your animal friend.
- Be gentle with Bullet. Once again, you must consider your dog’s well-being. Throughout the game, give the deity snacks and pets. Never chastise an animal. You’ll be one step closer to the game’s “good” conclusion if you treat Bullet properly.
- In the end, don’t follow the witch’s orders. The witch will try to trick you into performing a variety of things in the final chapter. Defy the ghost at all costs.
- Keep your distance from the handcrafted figures. A variety of carved sculptures may be found throughout the game. Pick them up as little as possible. Allow them to exist as they are.
- Leave the enemy who are hiding alone. You will eventually discover a bunch of opponents lurking in the woods. Do not put them to death.
- Please do not desecrate the totems. Throughout the game, you will come across a variety of totems. Allow them to exist in peace.
How to Get Blair Witch’s Bad Ending
While it is the most frequent game ending, many players refer to it as the “poor” ending. You may, however, obtain this ending by performing a few simple chores.
To get this ending, just break any of the guidelines for the good ending listed above. Abuse Bullet, take the carved figurines, destroy the totems, obey the witch’s commands, and eliminate the opponents hiding in the woods.
How to Get Blair Witch’s Secret Ending
Even though this is just a sidequest to the game’s conclusion, the secret it contains is definitely worth the effort. You must solve a problem in order to get it.
You will find a bunker beside the sheriff’s car throughout the game. Continue playing until you come across the sheriff by the white tree. Return to his vehicle after that. Take a look inside and see if you can start it.
The automobile will not start, and you will be unable to open the hood and connect the vehicle’s battery. Re-enter the vehicle and start it.
Turn on the radio after that. You’ll eventually hear a game show that will disclose the code 2113. This is the code for the adjacent bunker’s entrance. However, in order to use the radio within, you’ll need a 12 volt battery.
The battery may be found near the sawmill later in the game. You’ll be able to learn startling facts about the game’s conclusion if you switch on the radio.
You may see a player do this problem in the video below.
To avoid spoilers, I’m not going to lay out the story of the new Blair Witch until after you see the movie. But if you want to know my opinion on it, I’d say it’s an amazing movie and you should go see it. You can (and should) find out more about the movie’s ending here.. Read more about blair witch good dog ending and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you save bullet in Blair Witch?
You cant save bullets in the game.
Can you die in Blair Witch game?
No, you cannot die in the Blair Witch game.
Does Ellis die in Blair Witch?
Ellis dies in the Blair Witch movie.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- blair witch ending
- blair witch secret ending spoiler
- blair witch secret ending bunker
- what is the good ending in blair witch
- blair witch break the cycle