We love Warhammer: Vermintide 2, which is why we’ve written this review. We’ve been playing it for almost a week now, and we’ve already reviewed the game’s first campaign. Now it’s time to take a look at the second campaign, which gets underway on April 19th. If you’ve played Vermintide 1, then you already know what to expect from this sequel. It’s another co-op game set in a fantasy universe, and this time, you’ll be playing as the Skaven as they seek to reclaim their city of Middenheim.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is the sequel to the successful and award-winning Warhammer: End Times — Vermintide. The game features new characters, a new setting, and a new horde mode where you play as a legion of Skaven.
A couple of hours ago I was playing Warhammer: Vermintide 2.. It was amazing. I had a lot of fun playing it. In a few hours it will be released for the steam store. If you want, you can watch the live stream I did earlier today on it. The game is not out yet but here are the links to the stream (for the first 5 hours of it).
Massacre of the Skaven
PC was used to play this game. What I’ve Been Playing:
- Time left in the game: 32 hours and counting.
- I’ve played every character in the game, as well as some of their classes.
- My most powerful character is level 26.
- Every map has been unlocked and completed at least once.
- Champion is the highest level of difficulty that has been accomplished.
So, I have been patiently waiting for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 to drop, as I’m a big fan of the original Warhammer: Vermintide. I have been keeping an eye on it while I waited, and today I finally got around to playing the game.. Read more about warhammer: vermintide 2 ultimate edition review and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- chaos wastes vermintide 2 review
- vermintide 2 chaos wastes xbox
- vermintide 2 chaos wastes how to start
- warhammer: vermintide 2 review 2020
- vermintide 2 chaos wastes citadel of eternity