If you’re having trouble with your Discord plugin, it’s a hundred times better to remove it and start again than to keep it and deal with it. We’ve done a lot of testing and research to see how many people are encountering this issue, and the number is surprisingly low, making this a quick fix if you just want to get rid of the problem.
If you are having problems with your Discord.js application, you have to check the console to find the source of the problem then you should check the links provided below and follow the steps to fix it. This is the 2nd step of 3, you should check the source of error and then check the link below.
Don’t worry; you’re not the only one who has made mistakes like this.
Continue reading to learn how to fix the irritating problems that prevent you from downloading Discord.
Also, see how to solve no audio on discord screen sharing on Windows 10.
1. The installation files for Discord are corrupted. 3. The Windows Audio Video Experience service is not functioning, and 2. Discord is running with administrator rights.
These factors are critical for the Discord app since they are so closely linked to its fundamental functioning.
It’s essential to keep in mind that:
There are a variety of problems that may cause the installation process to fail unintentionally. However, damaged Discord installation files or other third-party applications such as antivirus software are the most common causes of the problem.
Is there a PS4 version of Discord? Check it out right now!
If you’re using Discord on a computer, you’ll see an error message. Uncaught anomaly: The object has been destroyed, which is an error. It indicates that your computer is having trouble finding certain installation files.
1. Shut off Discord processes in the System Tray.
This method is 100 percent effective in resolving the programmed fault. Discord should be closed from the system tray, and all Discord processes should be terminated. In your task manager, rogue processes may hide. As a result, double-check those to complete duties.
On your PC, Discord saves temporary data. You must remove discord files from the local app data and app data folder to get rid of these problems completely.
To remove local files from your computer, follow these steps:
- By hitting the Win+R keys at the same time, the Run Dialog box will appear.
- Find the Discord Folder in the AppData folder by typing percent appdata% in the box. Remove the folder from your computer.
- Reopen the Run dialogue box after closing the Tab.
- In the Run window, type percent localappdata% and press Enter.
- Locate and remove the Discord Folder.
- Reboot your computer.
NB: If your Windows OS continues informing you that the file can’t be removed because it’s still in use, it’s because it’s still in use. From the startup tab, go to the Task Manager and stop any Discord tasks.
You may need to attempt some extra steps in certain cases:
Set the Compatibility to Windows 7 or 8 and the Discord program to run as Administrator (percent LocalAppData percent /Discord/most current version). Before continuing, be sure to end any discord processes.
Spend a few minutes to figure out why your Discord overlay isn’t functioning.
2. Discord Installation Files should be whitelisted.
Many antivirus programs target certain discord files, particularly the approximate recovery file for the discord voice application, isolating it during the installation process.
Whitelisting the program from the antivirus is the best option in this situation. The methods to whitelist Discord in AVAST antivirus are as follows:
- Avast’s user interface should now be open.
- To access the Virus Chest, go to the right panel and click it.
- From the viral chest, look for any files that begin with discord_.
- Select Restore and Add Exception by hovering over the files and selecting the three-dotted icons.
- Restart the installation procedure after completing this step for each discord file.
Important: Whitelist the Discord setup executable as an exception in Avast to prevent any further problems.
Open Avast > click on the start Menu Icon > Settings > General > Add Exception > Browse to the location > Add exception to Discord setup executable.
In less than a minute, you’ll learn how to install a music bot to Discord.
3. Modify the Windows Audio Video Experience Service (Windows AVS).
The Discord fatal Java issue was claimed to be fixed by changing the Quality Windows Audio Video Experience Service’s Startup type from manual to automated, according to some users. This is another option.
- Start the Run Utility and enter services.msc, then hit Enter.
- Right-click on the properties window for the Audio Video Experience service and choose it.
- To halt the service, click the Stop button, and then click the Start button to restart it.
- Make sure that the starting type is set to Automatic. If not, go to the drop-down menu list and choose Automatic from the list.
- To save your changes, click OK.
4. Execute the application without the permission of an administrator.
Running any application as an administrator is not recommended. The issue was claimed to be resolved by running Discord with administrator rights.
To operate Discord without an administrator, follow these steps:
- Find the Discord folder executable and double-click it.
- Right-click its item on the Desktop, the Start menu, or the search results window to change its attributes.
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab under Properties.
- Before saving any changes, uncheck the box next to the Run this application as an administrator option.
5. Install Discord again.
If the previous version of Discord is causing problems, try reinstalling it.
The methods to reinstalling the Discord program are as follows:
- In the Windows search box, type Control panel.
- Select Program > Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall Discord by right-clicking on it.
- Discord’s newest version may be downloaded from the official website.
- Install the program and then go to Discord settings to save your modifications.
This solution is designed for Windows 7 users who are having trouble installing and then launching Discord.
I’ve tried and tested these changes many times in order to quickly resolve this problem.
- In Windows 7, go to the Start Menu and choose it. Allow the computer to have administrative permissions.
- Go to the Server Manager > features.
- Select Add Features from the drop-down menu and look for the Quality Windows Audio Video Experience option.
- To proceed, check the appropriate option and then click Next.
- Confirm the installation and make sure you’ve chosen the QWAVE option.
- Wait for the installation to finish before clicking the Install button.
- Your computer should be restarted.
To fix any discord starting problem right away, follow the procedures outlined in this article. One of the best methods is to erase local data and then reinstall the most recent version of Discord.
I attempted to highlight the most often used techniques for resolving error notifications. If you encounter any issues, please let us know in the comments area.
The most common cause of this error is a connection issue. If you are using the Discord app on your phone, try turning off data and wifi before trying to connect.”}}]}
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to install the latest version of Java.
Unfortunately, this is not something that I can help with.
The most common cause of this error is a connection issue. If you are using the Discord app on your phone, try turning off data and wifi before trying to connect.