We’ve seen plenty of airport updates over the past couple of years, but the latest from Airport CEO is particularly interesting. As you know, the CEO title is a reference to the CEO of a real airport, and Airport CEO is one of the best games out there for simulating the day-to-day work of an airport’s CEO. This latest update can be installed on any version of the game—nothing needs to be downloaded or installed, just a simple update.
I’ll try to sum up the latest update like so. Airport CEO has been updated to version 36.3. This version fixes various minor issues.
The Airport Managerial game, Airport CEO, has received a new patch update.
Patch Update 36.3-3 addresses a number of issues in the game, including resolution settings, achievements, and more.
NOTES ON THE PATCH
- [ACEO-32269] – When a stand is destroyed, the world notifications are not deleted.
- [ACEO-32284] – Failure of a path analysis tool due to a missing null reference check
- [ACEO-32297] – An uncaught null reference exception may result in the boarding process being aborted erroneously.
- Converting to other runway foundation repairs [ACEO-32298]
- [ACEO-32302] — In rare cases, franchise contracts may trigger for (incorrect) negotiation availability.
- [ACEO-32305] – When using the management panel to paint, the Hilma af Klint accomplishment does not unlock.
- [ACEO-32307] – When resolution settings are specified, they do not scale properly.
STEAM IS THE SOURCE
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- srilankan airlines
- sri lankan airlines
- sri lanka airline
- sri lanka air