Azure Saga: Pathfinder is a new turn-based RPG that sets players on a grand adventure to find the lost city of Azeroth. Players will have to explore the world, battle monsters, and search for treasure as they uncover its secrets.
On March 13th, Microsoft will release Azure Saga: Pathfinder on Steam.
The game Azure Saga: Pathfinder, created and published by MassHive Media, will be released on March 13th, 2018. For many years, Steam has been a refuge for RPGs, but 2.5D entrants have been rare, and isometric views are even difficult to come by in RPGs today, while they were successful in titles like Dark Savior, Landstalker, and Super Mario RPG.
In terms of the game, it takes place in a distant future where humanity survives through colonies scattered across the universe, one of which gives humanity’s stragglers hope: the legendary planet Azure, where the world is alive with life and abundant resources that could save humanity from extinction.
As a player, you will accompany a young scientist named Synch on a trip throughout the galaxy in search of new friends and his father. Along the way, you will encounter a world with extremely realistic 2D graphics and a cosmic narrative. You’ll encounter opponents along the road, and you’ll have to fight them in a conventional turn-based combat system that’s been reimagined.
The following is a list of the game’s main features:
- The game is set in an universe with a traditional narrative and extremely detailed 2D graphics that will appeal to both novice and experienced players.
- The battle is based on a turn-based system with random opponent encounters.
- You’ll be able to customize your characters’ armor and gems to help them reach their full potential.
- To maximize your character’s potential in the game, you’ll need to work together with other characters.
- Enjoy this classic old-school adventure full with adventures, riddles, and mysteries.
After a lengthy development cycle, the game will eventually be published on March 13, with early purchase discounts of up to 25% off if purchased during launch week on Steam.
this advertisement should be reported
The Google Play services keep stopping j7 is a problem that has been present for a while. Google has released 9 fixes to fix the issue.Topic: Azure Saga: Pathfinder coming at Steam on March 13Category: GamingMust Have: infectonator : survivors