Bind Coil of Bahamut Raid is a 4-man dungeon found in FFXIV: Heavensward. It is the third and final dungeon of the Coil of Bahamut series.
The FFXIV Lockout is a famous phenomenon in the gaming world. It is a special lockout that prevents players from entering the public dungeons of the game, Binding Coil of Bahamut and Omega dungeons. This lockout is caused by a special item called the “Lockout Key”. Such a key is readily available to the players, and it shows up as a red item in the player’s inventory.
While it is true that the Binding Coil of Bahamut is one of the hardest dungeons in the game, not all raids are created equal, and you may find yourself in need of a little help on your journey to defeat the final boss. For those of you attempting this raid for the first time, this guide will provide a quick breakdown of the basics of the raid and some recommended strategies for overcoming the enemies lurking within.
Raid Lockout Information on FFXIV’s Binding Coil of Bahamut.
- Bahamut’s Binding Coil is made up of many dungeons, or turns. Return cannot be utilized in specific turns, so be aware of that.
- Each player’s progress in the Binding Coil of Bahamut is stored in particular places, allowing you to pick up where you left off.
- Every Monday at 11:00 a.m., your progress is reset (Earth time).
- You must be in a group of eight Disciples of War or Magic with a Level 50 or above to enter the Binding Coil of Bahamut.
- The quest “Primal Awakening” must also be completed by all members.
- The development of the Party leader determines the beginning point.
- Members of the party who have not yet advanced to the position of party leader are welcome to participate as long as they fulfill the entrance criteria.
- In this scenario, their development will be synchronized with the leader’s.
- Parties whose members have progressed farther than the party leader, on the other hand, cannot continue a foray.
- The Binding Coil of Bahamut’s forays are all restricted to 90 minutes (Earth Time)
- When a player leaves an area, all things on their loot list are immediately moved to their inventory.
- Items that are impossible to acquire will be gone!
- Return to the section on Final Fantasy XIV.
The FFXIV community has been in a state of uproar since the release of the Binding Coil of Bahamut raid, yet the devs have been silent. We’ve been following the situation closely, as well as the general speculation about the reasons behind the lockout, but we’ve been unable to get official statements. For this reason, we have taken it upon ourselves to get some verification on the situation and why the event has been locked.. Read more about final coil of bahamut and let us know what you think.