In GTA San Andreas, if you play 100% of the game, then you can see pretty much all of the game. But in GTA IV, if you play 100% of the game, then you will see what you want to see.
To help all GTA IV players unlock 100% in the game, here’s a Checklist: 100% in story 100% in missions 100% in GTA Online 100% in Crook County 100% in The Triangle 100% in San Andreas 100% in Los Santos 100% in Las Venturas 100% in Los Santos County 100% in San Fierro 100% in San Fierro County 100% in Las Flores 100% in Doherty 100% in Doherty County 100% in Shady Creek 100% in the San Fierro Transfernent 100% in the Doherty Transfernent 100% in the Doherty County Transfernent 100% in the Los Santos Transfernent 100% in the San
There’s a lot of people out there who are experts in GTA IV. That’s right, we’re all experts in GTA IV. We have it all sorted and organized in a way that you don’t have to. This is a guide to help you get the most out of your game and gear up with some of the best gear in the game. I hope you enjoy!
Here is a complete Grand Theft Auto 4 checklist.
60 percent of the time is spent on storyline missions.
- Complete the main storyline’s 90 missions in whatever order you choose.
- Because four missions have two parts, the pause menu stat will say 94 missions.
- Different options of murdering or sacrifice have no effect on your odds of being successful 100 percent of the time.
Assassination missions account about 2% of all missions.
- Complete all nine assassination missions for the fixer, which are triggered through a pay phone.
- In Alderney, the pay phone is located at the junction of Traeger Road and Odhner Avenue.
- Between the piles of wood in the complex near the pay phone, you’ll find weapons and armor.
2 percent Brucie’s Races
- Brucie has assigned you nine races to complete.
- Take your time throughout each race’s turns; the AI is terrible, so there’s no need to hurry.
- The opponents’ vehicles are determined by the car you bring to the race.
Brucie’s Exports grew by 2%.
- Steal Brucie’s vehicles, a total of ten, and deliver them to his jail.
- The vehicles you’re supposed to take, as well as their locations, are completely random.
- The vehicles will constantly be guarded by armed individuals who will fire at you.
- He sends you an email telling you which vehicle to take.
Stevie’s Car Robberies – 2%
- Through text messaging, locate and bring all 30 vehicles to his garage as asked by Stevie.
- The sequence in which the vehicles are requested will be determined at random, not the locations.
- If you don’t leave your phone on after meeting Derrick, you won’t be able to complete these tasks.
- The garage will be open once this is completed, and you may deliver any vehicle for cash.
- Any vehicle he requests for may be kept, and it will respawn in its original position.
The Deliveries of Little Jacob – 2%
- Complete Little Jacob’s ten deliveries.
- You may just grab the cargo from the rusted vehicle and take a cab to your location.
- The Rasta Huntley you got on your last run is fairly common.
Vigilante Missions Against Current Crimes – 2.5 percent
- Perform 20 current crime vigilante missions, accessible via a police car’s police computer.
- You don’t have to do them in order.
- When you’ve completed 20 of them, you’ll get a message on the screen.
2.5 percent of the population is wanted.
- On a police vehicle, kill 30 criminals in the most wanted menu of the police computer.
- Each island has ten most sought criminals.
Random Encounters account for 5% of all encounters.
- Complete all 16 missions given to you by random pedestrians.
- You’ll have one encounter each with Badman, Gracie, Ilyena, Hossan, and Mel.
- Eddie, Marnie, and Pathos Sara will all have two interactions with you.
- Brian will appear three times throughout your journey.
- People who appear at random as a sacrificial choice do not count, nor do people who appear at random as a sacrificial choice.
5% of the time spent on activities
- At least once, do every possible activity with Little Jacob, Brucie, and Packie.
- Darts, drinking, eating, pool, show, and strip club for Little Jacob.
- Boating, bowling, drinking, eating, a heli ride, a show, and a strip club are all activities that Brucie enjoys.
- Packie’s interests include bowling, darts, drinking, pool, shows, and strip clubs.
- You can do more than one activity in a row.
5% of the population has special abilities.
- Increase Little Jacob’s, Brucie’s, and Packie’s likeness to gain their special ability.
- Little Jacob: 60% to unlock his special ability to sell you discounted guns from the trunk of his car.
- Brucie: 70% to unlock his unique ability to take you up in a helicopter from a helipad.
- Packie: 75% like, to activate his unique power of detonating a vehicle bomb nearby.
- You may increase your friends’ likings by taking them out and not neglecting them for extended periods of time.
5% of the time is spent on competitions.
- Defeat a buddy or an NPC in a game of pool, bowling, or darts.
- In the QUB3D arcade game, beat the top score of 11000 points.
Flying Rats make up 2.5 percent of the population.
- Around Liberty City, shoot all 200 specified pigeons.
- The birds have a red light that is easily seen at night.
- Every time you shoot one, you’ll almost certainly earn a desired level.
- Alderney has 56, Algonquin has 71, and Dukes/Bohan/Broker has 73.
- The prize is a mediocre annihilator chopper parked atop the MeTV building.
2.5 percent of all jumps are one-of-a-kind.
- Find and land each of the 50 different leaps.
- Obviously, you’ll need a fast vehicle or motorcycle.
- In Alderney, there are 18, 15 in Algonquin, and 17 in Dukes/Broker/Bohan.
Return to the section on Grand Theft Auto IV.
Welcome to this GTA IV 100% Checklist. The GTA IV 100% Checklist is for people who want to clear 100% of the GTA IV Missions in GTA IV. The GTA IV 100% Checklist will help you to do that by showing you, where to find every last thing, that you might need for the 100% completion.. Read more about gta 4 interactive map and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you get 100% completion in GTA 4?
For 100% completion in GTA 4, you need to do all the missions and collect all of the hidden packages.
How long does it take to 100% GTA 4?
It takes approximately 100 hours to 100% Grand Theft Auto 4.
How do you fix a stuck disclaimer in GTA 4?
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- gta 4 100 walkthrough
- gta 4 missions 1
- gta 4 100 completion
- gta 4 walkthrough 100 percent
- gta 4 walkthrough gamefaqs