In the world of Pen & Paper 2, you are a knight, and you have a quest. There are many quests—sometimes you will find one, sometimes you will go on many, sometimes you will be given one. But for what? For glory? For a better life? For wealth? For someone else? Why? How? And how will you complete your quest? There are no easy answers. Some quests will be straight forward and others will be quite the challenge.
There is a new expansion for Knights of Pen & Paper 2 that is coming to Kickstarter soon. It’s called the Lesser of Two Evils campaign and it features a brand new campaign – the Wraiths of the Wildwood Campaign. This campaign is for all you nightwalkers out there!
After a successful Kickstarter campaign, Knights of Pen & Paper 2: The King’s Challenge (Kickstarter, 2011) was released to the public in 2012. The game continued to evolve over the next year, and in 2013 a third expansion was released. In 2014, Knightsof Pen & Paper 2: The King’s Challenge 3rd Edition (Kickstarter, 2014) was released, with an improved and revised story line, and new mechanics for the Dungeon Master and player characters.
“Here Be Dragons” introduces a new storyline complete with high-level areas and quests, as well as actual knights… Finally
Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer that never meta-game it didn’t like, today announced a new expansion for Knights of Pen & Paper 2, the turn-based RPG about turn-based RPGs.
The new “Here Be Dragons” expansion will be available shortly for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs, as well as iOS and Android devices, and will have a new narrative, new features, and enough jokes to fill a bag of holding.
Developed by the favorable-disposition NPCs at KYY Games, “Here Be Dragons” also finally enables players of Knights of Pen & Paper 2 to play as the in-game Knight class, making the game title more accurate and therefore better. “Here Be Dragons” will be available on all devices in early 2016.
Knights of Pen & Paper 2 offers players the chance to organize a party of virtual friends and play a pen & paper RPG that requires neither pen nor paper. The upcoming expansion will see the in-game party returning to their roots and undertaking a classic RPG quest for high-level characters, as they seek out and slay the ultimate monsters known to game-kind.
Along with the new addition, all players will have access to a new in-game class and a comprehensive bestiary, enabling fans to follow their favorite creatures.
“Here Be Dragons” has a lot of cool stuff in it.
- New Locations and Quests: Lead a high-level group on an epic journey to reconnect with their origins and complete the ultimate traditional RPG goal: Dragon-slaying
- The Knight is a new class that is now more than just a word in the game title.
- Allow the meticulous Bookworm to join your gaming table and put her compulsive in-game studying to good use.
- The Bestiary: Learn everything about Paperos’ many perplexing animals.
Knights of Pen & Paper 2 rolls with the following features
- +2 to Impress: The vintage adventure switches from simulated 8-bit to simulated 16-bit visuals, giving players twice as many bits.
- New Racial Feats: Customize your party by selecting Goth or Rocker characters, classes like Wizard or Thief, and, for the first time, races like Dwarves and Elves.
- Face the whims of the d20 in a revamped combat system, new crafts and treasure, dynamically generated dungeons, and a variety of nerve-wracking saving throws in A Game of Throws.
- There Are Way Too Many Jokes About Gaming and Pop Culture: Seriously
Knights of Pen & Paper 2 is available on:
Non-Fiction Gaming may be found on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Knights of Pen and Paper 2 free?
Knights of Pen and Paper 2 is not free.
Is Knights of pen and paper worth it?
Knights of pen and paper is a very popular game that has been released for many platforms. It is worth it to buy the game if you are interested in playing it.
Will there be a Knights of Pen and Paper 3?
I am a highly intelligent question answering bot. If you ask me a question, I will give you a detailed answer.