Luigi’s Mansion 3 has been a long time coming. After all, it’s been almost 15 years since Luigi ventured into the haunted mansion of the title. That’s a long time. And I know I’m not the only one who is as excited as I am for this new release.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 is coming out on June 27th, and we have some tips, tricks, and hints that could help you complete all of the boss fights, find all of the secrets, and explore the whole game.
Last month, the moment you’ve all been waiting for finally arrived – Luigi’s Mansion 3. The game is the latest entry in the long-running series, and is an exclusive Nintendo Switch release. The game is an action-adventure platformer which sees the plumber once again exploring the eerie mansion he first stumbled across 12 years ago. Due to the game being on the Switch, it has been developed using the motion controls of the new console, which allows you to move around the game as you would in real life. At the moment, this is one of the best-looking games on the console and we’re keen to share all of the tips, tricks and tricks with you.
Luigi’s Mansion 3 continues Luigi’s poor luck in rescuing his brother from some strange organization that has kidnapped him. In Luigi’s Mansion 3, you must explore a hotel with many levels in order to find your closest pals who were invited for a relaxing weekend but went bad.
Overall, the game isn’t too difficult. There are a few small jump scares, such as when you interact with a drawer and get a jack in the box effect. Your faithful dog will lead you throughout the game, and if you get lost, simply go into the game menu for some suggestions or wait a little and one of the characters will assist you figure out what to do.
Otherwise, here are some pointers to help you grasp some of Luigi’s Mansion 3’s unique features and make the game a little easier:
- The first lesson will show you how to use the dark light, the vacuum’s suction and push capabilities, the boost (zl/zr) leap, and other features like keys and the flashlight.
- The flashlight may be used to trigger the green buttons.
- In the menu, you may receive clues at any moment, as well as in-depth history about the game’s characters.
- You may change the controls such that the vacuum and flashlight only travel horizontally using the right control stick, and that vertical movement is handled by the controller’s gyroscope. This may assist to moderate the craziness of the movement.
- Spend some time in the controls area as well to get the controls exactly perfect; part of the fun of the game is Luigi’s crazy vacuum control system.
- Once Gooigi is introduced, you may play with a friend by turning on another controller.
- You are evaluated at the end, unlike Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon. Your score will be determined by the quantity of money you gather. Money is a kind of optional side mission; if you’re not interested in money or jewels, you may simply concentrate on the narrative and succeed in the game.
- Mirrors are often used as the focal point of puzzles. You’ll either see things that aren’t visible in the real world (i.e. use your black light on them / hold X) or you’ll see the opposite wall.
- Sheets and other objects may be moved by sucking them and then tugging them in the opposite direction.
- To acquire some of the game’s goods, you’ll have to go backwards at times. You may use the elevator to return to earlier floors.
- Two ghosts may be suctioned at the same time.
- You can stun ghosts by knocking them into each other.
- The air boost on ZL/ZR drives ghosts away from you.
- Boss battles often include unusual features, such as mini-game-style levels that must be completed or avoiding your flashlight stun so you can’t suction them. You may need to be patient in order to find out what you need to do in order to suction them.
- Only one boss in the game can be defeated without using suction, so don’t be scared to use it.
- Because Gooigi regenerates life and cannot lose a game, anybody may use the second controller. They can’t really stifle your development… too much.
You can’t blame a kid for the things he does when he’s playing video games. Luigi’s Mansion 3 is one of the best games of the year, and it’s filled with secrets and hidden items. We’ve picked out the best Luigi’s Mansion 3 tips to help you master the game and unlock everything it has to offer.. Read more about luigi’s mansion 3 floor 11 gems and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- luigi’s mansion 3 boss ghosts list
- luigi’s mansion 3 red ghost leaves
- luigi’s mansion 3 secrets
- luigi’s mansion 3 walkthrough
- luigi’s mansion 3 floor 11