NieR Replicant is an extremely popular game in Japan, and its popularity has started to spread to other markets. The game has been officially translated into English by fan group Team GCR with help from NieR fans around the world, and with the help of the highly-rated translation, a completely new game has been born.
In the year 20XX, NieR:Automata was released. In this action RPG game, the player takes the role of androids 2B, A2 and 9S, who must use weapons and skills to combat the Gestalts, the machine lifeforms. The player must progress through the game by completing quests and defeating enemies.
In the year 2021, the human race has gone extinct due to a chemical weapon attack. The surviving remnants of mankind have regrouped in the abandoned city of New Los Angeles, now known as the “NieR Replicant Ver. 2: A City Reborn”. One day, a young girl named 9S is walking through the city, when she hears a voice.
A City Reborn is one of the numerous side missions in NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remake 2021 that you may discover and accomplish.
There are a total of 70 distinct side missions in the game, which may be discovered in a variety of different locations and parts.
Finding resources to restore the city is the focus of the A City Reborn side quest.
- A CITY REBORN SIDE QUESTION
- REGION: Facade
- SECOND SECTION OF THE STORY
- Masked Soldier is the client.
- 50000 GOLD REWARDS
- OBJECTIVE: Obtain the Loyal Cerberus Key Fragment.
- Speak with the Masked Soldier in the vicinity of the King’s Mansion.
- The wolves in the area have become a threat, and the city is in desperate need of resources to rebuild; they seem to need x20 pieces of iron ore, x20 pieces of clay, and x20 logs.
- IRON ORE – These may be purchased for 1,000G from Gideon at the Junk Heap shop.
- CLAY (800G) — This may be purchased from the Facade Material Store.
- LOGS – These may be purchased for 500G at the Material Store in the Village.
- Return to the Masked Soldier with the items in hand.
The world is in a state of ruin, ravaged by war and famine. Creatures of all sorts inhabit the ash, and the only ones left alive are a handful of survivors. Hand-in-hand, the group fights to keep the world alive, but it will not be easy.. Read more about nier replicant side quests part 2 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should you do side quests Nier Replicant?
Nier Replicant is a game that has a lot of side quests. Some of them are optional, but some are required to progress the story. If you want to get the most out of this game, then you should do all the side quests that you can.
Which quests should I do Nier Replicant?
Nier Replicant is a difficult game, so you should do the following quests: Nier Replicant: The Missing Link Nier Replicant: The Missing Link II Nier Replicant: The Missing Link III Nier Replicant: The Missing Link IV Nier Replicant: The Missing Link V Nier Replicant: The Missing Link VI Nier Replicant: The Missing Link VII Nier Replicant: The Missing Link VIII
Do side quests disappear in Nier Replicant?
No, side quests will still be available in Nier Replicant.