It’s time to get that Replicant back in the game. A simple guide to help you on your way to the “Item Unknown”. “Your Sister’s Secret (and a few other things)”
Another day with the NieR franchise, and apparently the side quest to find the item that transforms into the black cat in the crossroads area. A while back, I looked at the item in the game code and I noticed that it was named ‘Cat’ and I thought that was pretty cool since every other item is named after a human. I thought that was pretty cool until I saw the cat transformations in the side quest, and realized that I was right.
The journey is never ending, and the end is unknown.
The Item Unknown is one of the numerous side missions in NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remake 2021 that you may discover and accomplish.
There are a total of 70 distinct side missions in the game, which may be discovered in a variety of different locations and parts.
Watermelons are purchased for a birthday in the Item Unknown side quest.
- ITEM UNKNOWN AS A SIDE QUESTION
- REGION: Facade
- FIRST SECTION OF THE STORY
- Masked Person as a Client
- 3000 GOLD REWARDS
- You should see a masked guy wandering around near the King’s chamber; approach him and talk with him.
- The Masked Person’s daughter has a birthday coming up, but parents are unable to buy food for their children’s birthday feasts owing to Rule 8,614 in effect.
- We now need to purchase a total of ten watermelons.
- WATERMELONS – They cost 800G and may be bought in the Grocery Shop.
- Now that we have the Watermelons, we may return to the Masked Person to complete the mission.
I decided to make a guide for the new NieR: Replicant Ver. remake that has just recently been announced. The game is made by Square Enix, the company behind the NieR series. This is the NieR Replicant Ver. remake for the PS4, and not the original NieR because the original NieR was not remade. The original NieR was created by the company Yoko Taro, same as NieR: Automata, and NieR: Automata is a sequel of NieR Replicant Ver.. Read more about nier replicant the tangled message and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you miss quests in Nier Replicant?
No, you cannot miss quests in Nier Replicant.
What side quests are worth doing Nier Replicant?
There are a few side quests that are worth doing, but they’re not really worth doing for the experience. The best side quest is to go to the abandoned factory and find out what happened there.
Should I do side quests Nier Replicant?
Nier Replicant is a game that is focused on story and character development. Side quests are not necessary to enjoy the game, but they can provide some extra insight into the world of Nier.