Welcome to the latest in my series of guides for NieR: Replicant Ver. Remake! If you’ve been following me for a while, you’ll know my goal with these guides is to cover all of the game’s optional content. These guides will cover not only how to complete the game’s main story, but also all of the side quests, which usually offer special characters or weapons, as well as a peek at the game’s lore.
This is the official side quest guide for the NieR: Automata [email protected]@ Guidebook [email protected]@ Edition. It will guide you through all the side quests in the game of the same name and provide a detailed walkthrough for each one.
This is a continuation of a series of blogs I wrote on the game NieR: Replicant. If you have not read the previous posts, I highly recommend them.
The Life In The Sands is one of the numerous side missions in NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remake 2021 that you may discover and accomplish.
There are a total of 70 distinct side missions in the game, which may be discovered in a variety of different locations and parts.
Pink Moonflower Seeds are created through crossbreeding seeds in the Life In The Sands side quest.
- SIDE QUESTION: WHAT IS LIFE LIKE IN THE SANDS?
- REGION: Facade
- SECOND SECTION OF THE STORY
- Masked Person as a Client
- 10000 GOLD REWARDS
- Speak with the Masked Person standing next to the red Postbox while in Facade.
- You’ll discover that the Masked Person wants to use flower seeds to create lovely desert gardens.
- We’ll need x10 pink moonflower seeds immediately.
- Now go to the Seafront Grocer and buy the following items:
- 120G RED MOONFLOWER SEED
- 120G GOLD MOONFLOWER SEED
- 120G BLUE MOONFLOWER SEED
- To make sure you have plenty of each seed, get approximately 30 of each kind.
- Regardless, we must now plant the various colored seeds in the Library garden.
- However, it’s essential to remember that you may only plant the Blue and Gold seeds at a time, and they must be put in that order. Plant the Blue seed first, then a Gold seed, then a Blue, Gold, Blue, and so on… Try planting them in a horizontal line as well.
- Now you’ll have to wait for 24 hours, and to make things worse, that’s 24 hours in REAL LIFE, so there’ll be a lot of waiting.
- You primarily want the plants to perish, after which you may begin harvesting them.
- If all goes well, you’ll receive the Indigo Seed after harvesting.
- After you’ve finished collecting Indigo Seeds, you may now alternately plant the Red Moonflower and Indigo Seeds. Plant a Red Moonflower first, then an Indigo Seed, Red Moonflower, Indigo Seed, Red Moonflower, Indigo Seed, Red Moonflower, Indigo Seed, and so on. Just as previously, except this time in a horizontal line.
- You guessed it, in addition to planting them in the exact identical manner, you must also wait a full 24 REAL LIFE HOURS.
- Okay, the blooms should be dead by now, which means it’s harvest time.
- If you were able to complete all of the steps properly, you will eventually get the Pink Moonflower Seed!
- NOTE: The Cultivator’s Handbook may be purchased for 5,000G at the Village Florist, or you can complete the A Return to Shopping side quest. This will help you expand your garden area, allowing you to sow more seeds.
- Finally, after some seed crossbreeding, we may give the Pink Moonflower Seed to the Masked Person, so go ahead and do it.
“Life in the Sands” is a side quest in the main game of NieR Replicant, involving the protagonist (YoRHa No. 2) and his/her partner (Nier). It takes place in a desert environment and involves fighting a unique boss character.. Read more about nier replicant life in the sands reward and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do side quests carry over Nier Replicant?
No, side quests do not carry over.
What side quests are worth doing Nier Replicant?
There are a few side quests that are worth doing, but they’re not really worth doing for the experience. The best side quest is to go to the abandoned factory and find out what happened there.
Should I complete all side quests Nier Replicant?
Nier Replicant is a game that has a lot of side quests. You should complete all side quests you can before the end of the game.