I will be trying to land a job, and I’ll try to have enough work for a side comic for the site. I’m trying to stay away from work for the next few days, but I might add some more in, if people like it. This is my first side comic for the site.
This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.
Ever since its release in December 2017, the NieR: Automata app has been incredibly popular amongst fans of the game. It stands out as a unique app in that it is a comprehensive guide to all of the side quests and secret areas of the game, complete with a fully-animated walkthrough. This guide has been written to give players a comprehensive look at all of the content in the game, and serve as a resource for building your own replicant, even if you aren’t familiar with the game.
The Damaged Map is one of the numerous side missions in NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remake 2021 that you may discover and accomplish.
There are a total of 70 distinct side missions in the game, which may be discovered in a variety of different locations and parts.
The Damaged Map is a side quest that involves finding treasure.
- SIDE QUESTION: The Map That Has Been Damaged
- REGION: Village
- SECOND SECTION OF THE STORY
- CLIENT: Blacksmith
- REWARDS: The Shout of the Labyrinth
- REQUIREMENTS: Kaine has lost his petrification. To launch the Ferry, speak with Popola.
- To begin, speak with the Blacksmith in the village.
- The Blacksmith will discuss a treasure map and how he collects them as a pastime. He wants additional maps as a collector, and that’s where we come in!
- Now it’s time to go to the library.
- Head to the second level of the library and look among the shelves for a Dirty Treasure Map.
- Our next stop will be Facade, particularly the Strange-Thing Shopkeeper.
- The damaged book seems to be repairable, but we must first get the necessary supplies. We now need x3 Machine Oil Drops, x3 Eggplants, and x3 Goat Hides.
- GOAT HIDE – These may be obtained from the Eastern Road Goats.
- EGGPLANTS – This may be purchased for 320G at the local grocer.
- MACHINE OIL – This is an uncommon drop from the Junk Heap dungeon’s Flying Robots.
- Return to the Strange-Thing Shopkeeper in Facade after gathering all of the necessary materials; they will now repair the damaged book.
- Return to the village and talk with the treasure map enthusiast’s wife, who seems to be concerned that he will embark on another treasure quest. As a result, we’ll get the treasure map and attempt to locate the treasure ourselves.
- Let’s go meet Popola and see if she can help us understand the treasure map. It seems to be a map of the Shrine of the Lost Shrine.
- We now have some clues as to the location of the treasure. It’s in the Lost Shrine, and it’s in a location where the sun doesn’t shine.
- Let’s go to the 2F Lost Shrine, where we’ll discover Pile of Junk on the North West part of the floor.
- That’s very bad; in any case, inform the man’s wife.
- To avoid upsetting her husband, the woman devises a plan to pretend that the treasure map leads to someplace fantastic!
- The Jade Hair Ornament will immediately be sent to us.
- Return to the Facade Strange-Thing Shopkeeper.
- The Old Gold Coin has arrived.
- Let’s go visit the treasure map aficionado in the village now that he should be returned.
- We’ll receive the Marked Map at long last.
- Now that we have a new map, let’s see what Popola has to say about it.
- We have a map of the Northern Plains and an iron bridge this time.
- Let’s go to the Northern Plains now, where you’ll discover the iron bridge at the Forest of Myth’s entrance.
- The Labyrinth’s Shout may now be found under the iron bridge. This is one of the game’s most powerful weapons, and it’s also part of a set. The Labyrinth’s Shout, Labyrinth’s Song, and Labyrinth’s Whisper are among the other weapons.
In the year 2021, the Earth was attacked by an alien race, and humans were pushed into a corner, fighting against their former allies and family. With most of the humanity living in giant cities, and the rest hiding in small underground bases, the two sides were left to fight for survival. Now, one hundred years later, a group of rebels are back, breaking the siege of New Los Angeles, and trying to reclaim their lost cities. But, there are other forces out there who want pieces of the Earth as well, and will stop at nothing.. Read more about nier lost shrine hidden room and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you complete the damaged map?
The damaged map is not complete.
Should I sell the hair ornament?
No, it’s a family heirloom.
How do you get to Labyrinth’s shout?
You can get to Labyrinth’s shout by using the following console commands: player.placeatme 0001A7F8 player.placeatme 0001A7F9 player.placeatme 0001A7FA player.placeatme 0001A7FB player.placeatme 0001A7FC player.placeatme 0001A7FD player.placeatme 0001A7FD