You are asked by a friendly soldier on the street to check out the situation in some place out of town; it’s a place called “The Shade Army”. He tells you that some people have gathered there for a purpose, and to go and investigate. What purpose? That’s your job.
This was a tough one because of the medium itself. I needed the intro to be very short and snappy so it would not take long to read, and be something that interested people who might otherwise not be interested in the story. I decided to write it as a joke, and a way for me to look back on this whole experience, and if you’re interested in the story, you can follow me on Twitter at @g15tools.
On August 21st, 2020, Square Enix announced they were bringing the cult-classic NieR: Automata to the PlayStation 4. 2017’s NieR: Automata quickly became a critical hit, garnering praise for its well-written story and beautiful cel-shaded graphics. The premise of the game revolves around the post-apocalyptic Earth of 2116, where humans and androids battle for survival and discovery. After the discovery of an alien planet, players are tasked with exploring it, uncovering its secrets, and ultimately, defeating the alien “machine lifeforms” that have been infecting the planet’s A.I.
The Shade Army is one of the numerous side missions in NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remake 2021 that you may discover and accomplish.
There are a total of 70 distinct side missions in the game, which may be discovered in a variety of different locations and parts.
The Shade Army side mission requires you to educate the Shades in Junk Heap.
- SIDE QUESTION: What is the Shade Army?
- REGION: Wilderness
- SECOND SECTION OF THE STORY
- CLIENT: Gideon
- 30000 GOLD REWARDS
- REQUIREMENTS: The Key Fragment was obtained from the Law of Robotics.
- To begin this one, go to the Junk Heap and talk with Gideon.
- Shades are now inhabiting the second level Junk Heap dungeon, and they have damaged the elevator equipment on the first floor, according to Gideon.
- In order to repair the elevator, we’ll need to gather x5 broken batteries and x5 broken motors.
- BROKEN BATTERIES – These are uncommon drops from the Junk Heap dungeon’s Flying Robots.
- BROKEN MOTORS – These are uncommon drops from the Junk Heap dungeon’s Flying Robots.
- Go ahead and talk with Gideon after you’ve gathered all of the required items. Elevator Parts Acquired
- Now go to the Junk Heap dungeon’s first level Junk Heap dungeon’s damaged elevator.
- It’s now time to take the elevator to the second level (2F).
- You will be assaulted by a group of Shades as soon as you leave the elevator; deal with them.
- You may then return to Gideon after you’ve enlightened the Shade.
“NieR Replicant Ver. Remake (2021) : The Shade Army (Side Quest) Guide”. Read more about nier replicant the damaged map and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many side quests does Nier Replicant have?
There are a total of six side quests in Nier Replicant.
Do side quests disappear in Nier Replicant?
No, side quests will still be available in Nier Replicant.
What side quests are worth doing Nier Replicant?
There are a few side quests that are worth doing, but they’re not really worth doing for the experience. The best side quest is to go to the abandoned factory and find out what happened there.