NVIDIA announced the new RTX Broadcast Engine for Twitch livestreams, which uses artificial intelligence to enhance and automate the production of live streams.
NVIDIA announced the RTX Broadcast Engine for Twitch livestreams. This engine is designed to provide high-quality, low-latency streaming at 1080p60.
Release of Information
Nvidia has announced the NVIDIA RTX Broadcast Engine, a set of new SDKs that include AI-powered greenscreen, augmented reality, and style filters, ahead of TwitchCon 2019. Nvidia is collaborating with all of the leading streaming app developers to include these features into their applications and plug-ins.
Among the new SDKs are:
- RTX Greenscreen, which removes the backdrop of a webcam video in real time, leaving just your face and body visible on the livestream. The RTX Greenscreen AI model knows which portion of a picture is human and which is backdrop, so players enjoy the advantages of a greenscreen without having to purchase one.
- RTX AR, which can identify faces, track facial characteristics like eyes and mouth, and even model the surface of a face using a basic web camera, enables real-time augmented reality effects. It may be used by developers to generate entertaining and engaging AR effects like overlaying 3D information on a person’s face or enabling a person to control 3D characters with their face.
- RTX Style Filters, which utilize style transfer, an AI technology, to change the appearance and feel of a webcam stream depending on the style of another picture. You may decorate your video stream with your favorite artwork or game art by pressing a hotkey.
this advertisement should be reported
NVIDIA has announced the rtx broadcast system for Twitch livestreams. The software allows users to stream games in 4K at 60 frames per second, which is a huge step up from what was possible before.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does NVIDIA Broadcast work with twitch?
NVIDIA Broadcast is not compatible with Twitch.
What is RTX broadcast engine?
RTX is a new graphics card technology from Nvidia, which allows for real-time ray tracing.
How do I broadcast on Twitch with Nvidia?
You can use the Nvidia Control Panel to broadcast on Twitch.
- nvidia broadcast engine
- rtx broadcast download
- nvidia broadcast download
- rtx green screen streamlabs
- nvidia broadcast without rtx