At long last, Raft is getting a second chapter. It was a long time coming, as Raft creator Shane Breyer says, but the wait is over. Raft is getting a second chapter, and it gets a big update. It’s a free update for all players, and it brings with it a ton of new content. The new Chapter 2 includes a new map and a new game mode, and there are also new items, weapons, and outfits for you to play with. You can read all about it in the patch notes, and if you’re itching to get your hands on the new content, you can download the new version of Raft here – https://www.rafter.net/downloads/ Chapter 2
This week’s patch for the popular online browser game “Raft – The Second Chapter” (which you can play here ) has finally been released. The new update brings a lot of new things to the game, including a new map, new mini-games, new achievements, and many other features. The developers have been working hard on the game’s development, and it’s nice to see the result of their efforts.
The Korean game developer and publisher Nexon has released an official patch update that brings new contents including the new game mode “Battle Royal” and the new costumes. In addition, the update includes the main scenario and final scenario, the new stage, the new character, new pets, and the new pet skill.
The second part of the multiplayer survival game Raft has received a fresh patch update.
This newest update is claimed to be a game patch, affecting animals, strange character rotations, and more!
NOTES ON THE PATCH:
- Animals no longer starve to death, but if they are not fed, they cease generating resources.
- The Unstuck button now needs confirmation and works even if the player is incapacitated.
- Grabbing deceased animals now returns the arrows that were used to kill them.
- The colour of the receiver location dots have been changed. More information about this may be found here.
- Raft now has a few of Steam start choices. If your game begins at an unusable resolution, this will help. Here’s where you can learn more about it.
- Rope fences entangle animals.
- Bees are unable to be caught because they are too high in the air.
- Sprinklers are not permitted on grass plots.
- Cookingpot may be used to replicate milk buckets.
- Pufferfish may pass through solid objects.
- Paintbrush causes UI problems.
- Using the elevator while carrying an incapacitated friend causes a glitch.
- On ladders, it’s impossible to crouch.
- Mushrooms aren’t allowed in the biofuel refiner.
- When using the scroll wheel to choose the stack count, there is a bug.
- Characters that are trapped in strange rotations
- In Tangaroa, it is possible to get inside the cockpit area by going through the glass.
- Raft being trapped in Tangaroa’s cockpit area (If you are still stranded here, please contact us using this form and we will assist you as quickly as possible!)
- Pufferfish swims above the water’s surface.
- Cluckers eat while on the go.
- Errors in spelling and localisation
STEAM IS THE SOURCE
Raft – The Second Chapter is an Early Access Game developed by FunPlus Games. It has been up and running for a while in its current version but will soon be getting a huge update! Before, the game was only available on Steam and in the game’s website but a few days ago, it was finally released on other platforms such as iOS and Android. I have tried the game a couple of times and I am currently playing it.. Read more about raft chapter 2 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Raft Chapter 2 an update?
Raft Chapter 2 is a new game.
Does Raft have an ending 2021?
Raft does not have an ending in 2021.
What year is Raft Chapter 3 coming out?
Raft Chapter 3 is coming out in 2020.