The main character of this guide is the young man called “Misaye”. He was originally from the village of Botrara, now known as Solasta, where he has lived his whole life. He was born into a royal family, but his father was constantly busy in the Royal Army; his mother was always busy taking care of the house and the village; the only thing he could do was playing.
Misaye, the main protagonist of Solasta, is turning 16 today. To celebrate, he decides to go on a quest to obtain the crown of Magister, which is lying within the Nfirea Ruins. Misaye has a unique personality that is reflected in his actions at the end of the game, so this quest is a bit different than your usual “kill the boss, get the item” quests.
Solasta is a quasi-immersive RPG that supports post-game content, and there’s a bunch of it. In particular, there’s one secondary quest that’s a pretty cool bit of side content, and it’s a bit weird to travel to, since it’s located in the Forlorn Ruins of Arcanus, a very far away dungeon.
Solasta: Crown Of The Magister has a variety of side missions, several of which are categorized separately.
There are three types of quests: main story quests, secondary or side quests, and basic tutorial quests. These may also be obtained through conversing with various NPCs and progressing through the main narrative. The task and its description may then be seen in the Journal.
We’ll be concentrating on Misaye’s Birthday – Side Quest on this page. This mission entails attempting to recover stolen items.
- NAME OF QUESTION: Misaye’s Birthday
- TYPE OF QUEST: SIDE QUEST
- Act 1 – The Adventure Begins! ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- Caer Cyflen, Caer Cyflen, Caer Cyflen, Caer Cyflen
- Arwin Merton, QUEST GIVER
- The First Scavenger, Report to the Council is a prerequisite.
- THE DARK CASTLE IS THE NEXT QUEST IN THE GEM QUEST SERIES.
- REWARDS: Scavengers Reputation +5, Trophy Achievement Let Me See Those Coins
- After chatting with Arwin Merton, who should be standing outside The Gravekeeper’s Cask, you’ll hear of a side job that includes the underground and unscrupulous merchants.
- We’ll have to talk to Annie Bagmordah immediately.
- When we talk with Annie, we will discover that something has been stolen, and that the stolen items are an Imperial Sword. It is up to us to reclaim what has been taken.
- Okay, in order to proceed, we’ll need to go east through Gorim Ironsoot’s General Store and then north to locate the City Guard (Temple Quarter)
- Proceed through the door directly across from the City Guard.
- Then go into the next area, which is very tiny, and through the next set of doors. You will be entering Misaye Temple at this point.
- Speak with Nel, and he will direct us to Gorim in the General Store.
- Gorim apparently declined the sword since it was too costly, and instead recommends that we try the Gravekeep’s Cask.
- Go to the Inn services, Karel Martel, in the Gravekeep’s Cask. Karel Martel will then direct us to Heddlon Surespell, who is still at the bar and waiting for someone to buy the stolen sword.
- Heddlon Surespell will then instruct us to return to Nel and give him the password “Bowl of Soup.”
- Let’s go back to the naughty Nel and reclaim our weapon!
- Nel will then direct you to a treasure box that is, of course, locked, and if you do not unlock it, you will be compelled to pay gold pieces ranging from 1 to 10. After purchasing 10GP, I was able to access the treasure.
- We may finally depart and return to Annie Bagmordah now that we have obtained the Magnificent Longsword.
- However, you will be assaulted as soon as you leave the Temple of Misaye, and you will have to battle a gang of spies and thugs.
- The Unknown Creature will drop a Handwritten Note after the battle is finished; it seems that these people were seeking the Magnificent Sword as well, but we beat them to it.
- The mission will finish after Annie Bagmordah has received the Magnificent Sword.
- SPEAK WITH ANNIE
- Annie has an issue, according to Merton. This may be an opportunity for you.
- INVESTIGATE THE MISAYE TEMPLE
- Nel, Misaye’s local priest, keeps an eye on the majority of the thefts in the High Town. Make a pilgrimage to the hidden temple. The Temple Quarter entrance should be used.
- CONTACT GORIM
- Gorim, according to Nel, should be aware of the whereabouts of the stolen sword.
- VISIT THE CASK OF THE GRAVEKEEP
- Gorim informed you that she was promised the stolen sword by a guy, who she subsequently delivered to Heddlon Surespell. He might be at the bar right now.
- ASK NEL FOR A SOUP BOWL.
- Nel seemed to be pulling your leg from the start, which is usual of him. All along, he had the stolen sword in his hands. Return to Misaye’s Temple and request a “cup of soup.”
- NEL’S CHEST MUST BE OPENED
- Find a method to get inside Nel’s chest and unlock it. It should have the sword in it.
- BRING BACK THE SWORD
- Return the weapon to Annie to get your prize.
- Annie was overjoyed to retrieve the sword and rewarded you handsomely.
Dear Misaye, It’s that time of year again. The great Magister has gathered his allies to celebrate his birthday, and the time has come for you to do the same.. Read more about solasta walkthrough and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- solasta tower of magic walkthrough
- solasta: crown of the magister party size
- solasta wizard tower walkthrough
- solasta crown of the magister promontory
- solasta walkthrough