This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.
Solasta is a very special amulet, which is owned by the Kingdom of Melos. No one can wear it except the Magister of Melos, as the amulet has been passed on from the Magister to the Magister. The Magister’s amulet is the symbol of the Magister and represents his position as the ruler of the Kingdom.
In the latest update to the game, The Magister has invited you once again to his quarters. He has called on his fellow magisters to join him in his quest to find the Crown of the Magister, which, as it happens, is hidden somewhere in the Wildlands. However, finding this mystical artifact won’t be easy, and it will require a great deal of skill to locate it.
Solasta: Crown Of The Magister has a variety of side missions, several of which are categorized separately.
There are three types of quests: main story quests, secondary or side quests, and basic tutorial quests. These may also be obtained through conversing with various NPCs and progressing through the main narrative. The task and its description may then be seen in the Journal.
We’ll be concentrating on The Magister’s Amulet – Side Quest on this page. The Magister’s Amulet is a quest that requires you to find it.
- The Magister’s Amulet is the name of the quest.
- TYPE OF QUEST: SIDE QUEST
- Act 1 – The Adventure Begins! ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- Caer Cyflen, Caer Cyflen, Caer Cyflen, Caer Cyflen
- QUEST GIVER: Board of Quests
- The Monastery is a prerequisite.
- THE NEXT QUESTION: THE PATH TO GLORY
- REWARDS: A ring of necrotic damage resistance, four jewels worth 50GP, and a ring of necrotic damage resistance Scavengers Reputation +3, Arcaneum Reputation +8
- After finishing The Monastery, go to the quest board and take up this next side quest.
- Now you must go to the Manacalon Ruin.
- From there, it’s a quick trip to the Library.
- Navigate around the room’s perimeter until you reach the spot with the white runes you triggered during The Ruined Tower.
- We’re going to be experimenting with runes once again. As soon as you get at this place, the first rune should emerge, so have one character stand on it.
- After you’ve stepped on one rune, another will emerge, and you’ll need to keep doing this until all of the runes have been occupied. The total number of runes will be four.
- The Magister’s Amulet should appear when you activate the fourth and final rune. If you’re experiencing trouble, hold down the ALT key.
- Following the acquisition of the Magister’s Amulet, you will be compelled to battle a swarm of Air Elementals, who are immune to melee assaults, therefore bring a Mage with you.
- After the battle, you may return to the mission board and collect your prizes!
- LOOK FOR THE AMULET
- Experts at the Arcaneum think a Magister amulet may be hidden within the Manacalon ruin where you discovered the Crown. Return the amulet by searching the tower’s library. The Arcaneum is the client. Reward: Four jewels worth 50GP, as well as a ring that protects against necrotic damage. 6 is the recommended level.
- The amulet was discovered within the Manacalon ruin.
- GET BACK ON THE QUEST BOARD.
- To finish the task and get your prize, return to the nearest quest board.
- The quest has been completed.
Solasta is a crown that is the main artifact in the game series Solasta. It can be obtained in the first part of the main story of this game. It is a magister’s amulet, and the most important item in the game.. Read more about solasta: crown of the magister runs in the family and let us know what you think.