Tap Titans 2 is a free mobile tap-tap game with a twist: each level you play, you have to keep your finger on the screen to stop the zombies. The game has a full version with a number of levels, and an extra “tap-tournament” mode, where you battle with other players from all around the world.
The Tap Titans 2 Tournament Guide : March 14th – 15th, 2018
The Tap Titans 2 Tournament Guide | is a guide to help players understand and play the Tap Titans 2 game. This guide has been written by the author, for the author. The guide, which was originally written for the PC version of Tap Titans 2, has been re-written for the iOS version of the game.
It’s time to take things up a notch.
Tap Titans 2, a free-to-play mobile action RPG, has amassed a massive following that continues to expand with each passing day. The tournament element of the game is maybe the most exciting part of the game.
Tap Titans 2 hosts competitions between players every Wednesday and Sunday. Each tournament’s size and prizes are determined by each competitor’s Max Potential Stage. Check out the information given below if you wish to improve your game in these thrilling tournaments.
- Keep an eye out for the next tournament bonus. Tournament incentives are distributed in a chronological manner. As a result, you can anticipate the bonuses for the upcoming tournament by looking at the previous tournament’s bonuses. The tournament prize list is shown below.
|Prizes for the tournament
|Heavenly Strike, Hand of Midas, and Shadow Clone will all be boosted by a factor of three.
|Chestersons rewarded you with a tenfold increase in gold.
|There is a 100% possibility that you will get several fairy gifts.
|Taps, Pet Attacks, and the Firesword talent will all deal 3 times the normal damage.
|All active skill mana costs will be refunded at a 20% discount.
|The number of relics obtained has been raised by x1.5.
|Gold x10 from bosses
|The damage done by Heroes, Clan Ships, and the War Cry talent will all be multiplied by three.
|Increase your mana regeneration by +5 each minute.
|Bonuses of the probability type will rise by x1.2.
- Stage brackets are no longer available. Players are now put in tournaments based on their Max Potential Stage, rather by stage brackets, as was the case before.
- For competitions, a secret mechanism will decide your Max Potential Stage. As a result, it is recommended that you rank your character as high as possible in order to go farther in the tournaments. The more advanced the level you participate in, the more spectacular the prizes become.
- Don’t use your clout to your advantage. Avoid joining a prestige until you reach level 600 if you wish to harvest relics, upgrades, and artifacts throughout your tournaments.
- Improve the quality of your artifacts. For competitions, they may make a huge difference in your Max Potential Stage. Tap-titans-2.fandom.com has an artifact optimizer that can help you progress through the stages.
- Always remember that you can tap with more than one finger. If you want to increase your DPS, spamming the screen with several finger touches at once is a good method to do it.
- If you want some free gems, link your Facebook profile. You may get 100 free diamonds by linking your Facebook profile to your Tap Titans 2 account.
- Complete the milestones for even more free diamonds. You’ll discover a series of activities under the accomplishments menu that you may complete to earn more diamonds.
Hunter Boyce is the author of this book.
Hunter Boyce is a writer, which is presumably self-evident given the conspicuous display of the word “author.” He mostly focuses on video games. Previously, he worked as a mixed martial arts news reporter. He works as a web producer in Atlanta when he’s not writing about people punching each other in the face or leveling up in the newest RPG. You can tweet him at @SomthinClever with all of your MMA and video game-related questions. Feel free to express your requests in ALL CAPS to him; he enjoys it.
Tap Titans 2 is a multiplayer game of skill, strategy and reflex action. A great game that combines the best elements of puzzle games, card games, and action games with the fun and excitement of scoring points and smashing your opponents in a competitive environment.. Read more about tap titans 2 abyssal tournament guide and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you win tournaments in tap Titans 2?
You must beat the game with a score of 9,999,999.
Should I prestige in tournament tap Titans 2?
If you are a beginner, I would not recommend prestigeing in tournament tap Titans 2. The game is very difficult and the difficulty increases exponentially as you progress through the game.
How do you win a tt2 tournament?
You must beat all of the opponents in order to win.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- tap titans 2 tournament guide
- tap titans 2 tournament points
- tap titans 2 abyssal tournament guide
- tap titans 2 tournament guide 2020
- tap titans 2 tournament