Teaming up with Ubisoft for a game that sees the return of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, is Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, set in the dangerous country of Bolivia. The game is set in the year 2017 and provides the player with a unique experience of both the objective-driven and sandbox gameplay, offering a new way of strategy game.
As you may know, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is one of the best games of 2017 and is now available on the PC platform. We have a complete guide for you if you want to play this game with a rock-solid gameplay.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Tips and Tricks is an awesome game I have been playing on and off this year. It’s a game that requires a lot of aiming, stealth, and patience. It’s worth mentioning that the game is more of a co-op game in which you play online with your friends and work together as a team against an enemy. You can play solo and go into stealth mode to sneak up on an enemy, or you can take a slower approach and try to outsmart them. I made a guide on how to play the game as a solo player and to do it solo (with your friends) and to be as efficient as possible. I also have a separate guide on how to play the game on PC
Some beginner and expert tips, techniques, and suggestions for Ghost Recon Wildlands, a tactical third-person shooter.
- Marking Adversaries – To mark enemies, press and hold the right mouse button. Enemies who have been marked will be much simpler to see, particularly at night.
- Z to launch your drone, B to utilize binoculars, Q to sync targets (shot or hold Q to start sync).
If your main weapon is out of ammunition, click CTRL or C to become stealth, then press 3 to pull out your pistol.
- Sniper Scopes – The long range sniper scope is not unlocked until later in the game. Finding a military facility and eliminating the snipers in the towers is one method to acquire it.
On the east border of the Itacua section of the map, there is a military facility named FOB armadillo base.
After that, they’ll slip upstairs and get their sniper rifles. A long-range sniper sight is nearly typically attached to them.
The same is true for any additional weapons you haven’t yet unlocked. You get to retain the weapon if you discover one on an opponent until you die or fail a task. Enemies in the Ocoro region, for example, drop the M4A1.
- Finding new missions – To find new tasks, look for the exclamation marks on the map.
- Rebel Assistance – Don’t forget to take use of your rebel support! It may be very helpful if you are stranded without a car or just need support for a mission.
- Elites – Elites are adversaries with purple arrows; killing them raises their patrol level unless you remain undiscovered. To reduce their patrol level, maintain a low profile.
- Staying Stealthy – When aiming while holding RIGHT CLICK, use F to equip or disarm a suppressor. Remove the silencer to penetrate thick armor and deliver maximum damage without making any noise. (If you’ve been found out.)
Another way to be undetected is to hide among the thick foliage. Enemies will not be able to see you if you fall prone by pressing C.
- Convoys – Convoys transport supplies, which you may get by ramming or murdering the vehicle’s driver. When it comes to a halt, signal the truck to come collect the goods.
- Parachute – As soon as possible, open the parachute. It’s great for a fast escape or for dropping into bases for missions. To utilize the parachute, press the space bar near the brink of a cliff.
- You don’t have to wait for your teammates to get inside your car. If you abandon your squad, they will teleport back to you if you go too far away. The same is true if you board a vehicle with less than four seats.
- Obtaining Huge Quantities of Supplies – Collect supply raids to get large amounts of supplies; press the I key to find a supply raid. New abilities are unlocked with supplies.
- Stay low – When flying in a helicopter or aircraft, keep your altitude low to avoid opposing SAMs.
- Challenge – Looking for a fun and more challenging way to play the game? Try turning off some UI indicators in the options menu. (located in Options > Hud)
Keep in mind that you may assign a key to toggle your HUD if you deactivate an essential UI element.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you level up fast in wildlands?
By completing missions.
Can you roll in Ghost Recon wildlands?
Yes, you can roll in Ghost Recon wildlands.
How many endings are there in Ghost Recon wildlands?
There are four endings in Ghost Recon wildlands.