The only way to defeat a Dragon is to become a Dragon. So says the most famous Dragon in Japanese folklore…Yakuza: Like A Dragon. Perhaps you are a Dragon, and know what is it to be a Dragon. Perhaps you are a Dragon, and have never encountered any Dragons.
This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.
The Yakuza series is known for its dark and violent themes and characters. However, there are many different ways to view the series, and the Yakuza games are unique and worth exploring in their own individual ways. One of the best things about Yakuza is its ability to tell very unique stories in the form of the main protagonist Kazuma Kiryu’s voice chat with his underlings.
You’ll come across the different Party Chat Dialogue features as you go through the universe of Yakuza: Like A Dragon.
The Party Chat Dialogue is essentially when you and your various party members may pause and talk about a variety of topics.
When you listen to each member of your party, you will be rewarded with a stronger connection between you and your companions, which will undoubtedly aid you as you continue your travels!
As your connections between party members become stronger, you’ll be able to use a variety of Tag Team attacks and abilities.
If you forget to participate in these Party Chats, you may contact Iroha at Survive.
In any case, the Party Chat – Weight Of The Dragon will be shown on this page.
- DIALOGUE IN THE PARTY CHAT: THE WEIGHT OF THE DRAGONS
- MEMBERS OF THE PARTY: Nanba / Ichiban
- CHAPTER 3 – THE TOWN AT THE END OF THE LINE
- NUMBER OF PARTY CHAT: 1
- OBJECTIVE OF THE QUESTION: GET A JOB AT HELLO WORK
- S Sakura River St, Isezaki Iljincho, Isezaki Iljincho, Isezaki Iljincho, Isezaki Iljincho, Isez (Where you first meet Nanba)
After being charged with finding a job at Hello Work in Chapter 3 – The Town At Rock Bottom, this one happens. I was ready to depart the squatters’ encampment.
DIALOGUE IN A PARTY CHAT:
- NANBA: Oh, and by the way,
- Isn’t it true that you have a wacky tattoo on your back?
- Is that a Dragon, or something else?
- ICHIBAN: No, there isn’t a dragon here.
- It’s a dragonfish, to be precise.
NANBA: Is it a dragonfly?
- ICHIBAN: That’s true, but…
- To tell you the truth, I wished for a genuine Dragon.
NANBA: Why didn’t you receive one, then?
- ICHIBAN: A dragon represents the top of the food chain in the yakuza world.
- I can’t simply rock a dragon like a fresh-faced knucklehead like myself.
- NANBA: Wow, are you serious?
- Well, I suppose a dragonfish is also quite amazing.
- ICHIBAN: Is it correct? It appeals to me.
- I’d want to earn my spot one day.
- Then my dragonfish will be even more brilliant than a dragon.
- NANBA: Heh, huge dreams, huh?
- In such case, maybe you could begin by looking for work.
ICHIBAN: Please accept my apologies, tiny dragonfish.
LINKS / GUIDES RELATED TO THIS
I am a “serious” gamer. I spend most of my gaming time on my PC, and the rest on my PlayStation 3 (PS3). I am a “hardcore” gamer, who plays most of his games on my PS3. I play all sorts of games from racing games to RPG games to fighting games. I am a big fan of the “Dragon’s Dogma” series, which are games with “Dragon” theme and “Gothic” atmosphere. I also like some “skateboarding” games, and the “Bayonetta” series.. Read more about yakuza like a dragon and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- yakuza like a dragon
- yakuza: like a dragon – party chat locations
- yakuza: like a dragon party chat 43
- like a dragon conversations
- yakuza party chats