This guide is made for the Baldur’s Gate 3 The Blade of Frontiers expansion pack, and is part of a series of Baldur’s Gate 3 guides and walkthroughs. If you are new to the game, you should start with the Baldur’s Gate 3 main series. If you have the expansion, I highly recommend you play it first.
Baldur’s Gate 3 – The Blade Of Frontiers (Wyll / Companion Side Quest) Guide As a series of tools and strategies, this side quest guide is designed to help you finish off the game in the quickest, and least painful way possible. In Baldur’s Gate 3, the side quest “Wyll’s Tale” is one of the most time consuming and frustrating in the entire game; and with the release of Baldur’s Gate 3: Enhanced Edition, the time spent will only increase. This guide is designed to help you avoid all the trouble and frustration and provide you with a way to finish the game in the quickest, and least painful way possible.
Baldur’s Gate 3 – The Blade of Frontiers is a very good side quest that has a lot of interesting things to it. First of all, it is a story-driven side quest, which means that it is not a straight line from the beginning to the end, but you have more options than just doing it straight from the beginning. Second, it is also a companion side quest, which means that you will get more from the storyline if you do it with another character. Third, it is also a multi-part side quest, which means that you are supposed to finish all the parts of the side quest to get to the ending.. Read more about baldur’s gate 3 wyll or gale and let us know what you think.
As befits a classic RPG, Baldur’s Gate 3 also offers a number of optional side missions today.
One of these side quests is the border blade, which you can get by exploring the goblin camp, and the quest itself in the first act/chapter. This quest is in fact an accompanying quest for Will’s character.
Will will talk to a goblin named Spike and discover a woman named Mizora.
- THE DEED (CHAPTER) IS UNLOCKED: Act 1 (Chapter 1)
- RENT : Druid Grove
- The donor of the Quest: Will
A WALK THROUGH THE CITY:
- To recruit Will’s companion, go to the Druid Grove (x: 220 y: 535), where he teaches children how to fight with swords.
- Talk to Will and recruit him. You will learn that it is actually called Blade of the Border. If you choose that option, I agree. If we clear the way for the lowflings, you will be rewarded with Astarion and a heart of twilight – disapproval.
- Now we have to complete the Save the Refugees side-quest.
- After completing this task, talk to Will again to continue. They learn about a goblin named Spike.
- Now we have to go back to the goblin camp (x: -103 y: 450) if you’re not already there.
- When you reach the goblin camp, enter the Broken Sanctuary.
- In the Broken Sanctuary, go to the coordinates (X: 321 Y: -29). Here we meet Spike, who is apparently torturing someone.
- During your conversation with Spike, you learn about a woman named Mizora. Unfortunately, Mizor is no longer in the camp and you can choose to kill Spike. If you decide to kill Spike, you get the key to the tormentor, found on Spike’s corpse, and Will’s missing knife, the Eye of the Border.
- If you decide to kill Spike, you can now also unlock and free the poor man on the rack with the hangman’s key. The poor man will also comment on Halsin’s possible whereabouts. And also that the Night’s Song lies beneath the temple in a secret vault.
- For this particular mission you can now return to camp and talk to Will again.
- Our next goal is to find and rescue Mizora, but since the game is still in early access at the time of writing, this story will wait until a later date.
With Baldur’s Gate 3: The Black Gate, Beamdog has taken the role-playing series’ trademark of being a hard game to master and its level of depth to new heights. Rather than being a game to be taken at face value, it’s a game that requires time and practice to truly understand. This guide seeks to provide the best possible methods for accomplishing all the major and minor quests and side quests in Baldur’s Gate 3, including the entire Wyll Companion quest line (both parts and the side quest to unlock it).. Read more about baldur’s gate 3 wyll build and let us know what you think.