Welcome to the Battlerite Arena Battle Season Three Tier List! We hope you’re enjoying the new season, and we have more good news for you. From September 29th to October 4th, we will be hosting the Battlerite Arena Battle Season Three Playoffs, which will determine the top players of the Season Three!
Battlerite is an online multiplayer game for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android (and soon to be iOS) that debuted in March of 2017. It is for the most part a sequel to the 2011 game, LoL. As of 2019, it has over 3 million registered players and 6.5 million unique monthly users. Players choose from a variety of characters who use different types of abilities with the goal of destroying the opponent’s Nexus.
This skeleton tier list (with newbies in bold, followed by comps, followed by meta, followed by meta comps and counters) is a critical resource for any new Battlerite players who would like to play competitively this season.
gamerevolution.com is the source of this image.
Battlerite is a free-to-play action game with strong MOBA elements. Battlerite has a plethora of intriguing champions to select from, making for some really unusual and entertaining playable characters. As a result, Battlerite has amassed a devoted following over time. The game has only become bigger since it became free-to-play. Let’s take a peek at how the game’s numerous champions are doing in arena mode now that fight season three is well underway.
This ranking, like other tier lists, is subjective. Battlerite’s champions are all competent and enjoyable to play. However, some champions are more well-known than others. Check out our explanation of each tier before diving into our official Battlerite Arena tier list.
Descriptions of the Tier Lists
- Tier S champions are excellent choices. You can’t go wrong with any of these options since they’re beneficial in almost every situation.
- Tier A — These champions are strong, but they aren’t the best options in the game. These champions are good choices since they are generally regarded competent in most situations.
- Tier B – These champions are on par with the rest of the pack. These champions are capable and consistent, making them good options.
- Tier C champions are less popular than their Tier A and B counterparts. They’re usually thought to be only effective in certain situations or to need greater expertise to use correctly.
- Tier D – The champions in this tier are the least well-liked on the roster. As a result, many people think that these champions are the least well-equipped.
Patch 2.2 was the last time this tier list was updated.
The champion roster in Battlerite is very varied. Having said that, the game is well-balanced. As a result, the majority of players will be able to succeed with many of the game’s playable characters. However, certain champions have fared better in the meta than others. As a consequence, certain champions have become more popular over time, while others have gone out of favor.
Take a look at our complete tier list down below.
- Shen Rao
The Battlerite Arena Battle Season is back! The Battlerite Arena Battle Season 3 is here and the Battlerite community is ready to take on the battle in the most recent game patch. What’s new? What new champions are available to play? And which of our favorite champions are the best picks to use? Battlerite Arena is back with Season 3 and we are ready to break it down.. Read more about best champions in battlerite royale and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- battlerite champions tier list 2021
- best battlerite champions 2021
- battlerite tier list 2021
- battlerite tier list october 2020
- best champions in battlerite royale