If you’re having trouble with the game’s new Cleric class or just cant seem to get used to how the game works, then you might need some help. Since the game doesn’t have a Playable Cleric class, we need to give you a guide on how to use the game’s Cleric class.
Dark Souls 2 is back, and it’s just as monstrously hard as ever. The game’s Clerics are supposed to be able to heal and revive enemies, but they are far more fragile than they look. If you want to learn how to survive Dark Souls 2’s tough content, read on…
Why do some people die at the hands of others no matter how hard they try to avoid it? The answer to this is simple: they don’t have a Dark Magic spell. No matter how hard you try to avoid people with dark spells, you will get hit by their attacks. Fortunately for you, you can become a special type of character that takes no damage from spells, no matter how dark or how strong the spell is.
For those that selected the Cleric in Dark Souls 2, here are some useful hints. SGC is to be commended for providing these suggestions.
- Instead of Heide’s Sword, use Fire’s long sword! In the long run, better faith scaling and damage output will get you farther. Early in the game, in the Forest Of Giants, sprint to the flaming sword position in the cave region just outside the 2nd campfire.
- Increase the power of your mace! While two-handed, the mace does a lot of damage and is particularly efficient against armored bosses and foes. With boltstone improvements, it also scales well in the future, making it a good beginning weapon to carry on your adventure.
- After clearing the Forest Of Giants, go to Heide’s Tower Of Flame, where you may use your Mace +3 to 2-3 shoot the giants and rapidly collect souls, then level up your faith to at least 20 before continuing and defeating the two area monsters.
- Lightning spear – Now that you have a lot of souls and enough faith to be anything good, buy lightning spear and heal miracle for double healing from the woman, then exhaust her conversation choices so she goes to town.
- Join the Blue Sentinels – You may now join the Blue Sentinels after killing the second monster. Even if you don’t want to make a career out of this covenant, you should join nonetheless since you’ll get access to two extremely helpful miracles right away: Emit Force and the Lightning Storm. The lightning stone miracle has just four casts, but trust me when I say it’s helpful in PVP.
- Bolt Stones – Buy all three bolt stones from the Blue Sentinel merchant, since there’s no way you’ll be able to get these bad boys any sooner.
- Now walk down to Heide’s Tower’s basement areas and look for the knight armor set (my best buddy) in one of the chests.
- Farm souls from giants or any other opponent that drops respectable souls, or go co-op for souls, then purchase the cat ring, leap through the hole, and go to the Grave Of Saints.
- For leveling, make sure you’re at least in your 40s, since the boss may be difficult. Kill the monster and immediately leap into the pit, climbing your way down to a broken bridge. You’ll find an object clutching the wall on a platform here that you’ll need to cautiously leap down to (if you miss, you die).
- *The item is a ‘Disc Chime’ Shield that enables you to use L2 to perform miracles.
- Keep improving your mace, fire longsword, chime of choice, and shield now that you’re fully armed and proficient, and go on with the game; it’ll be much simpler from here on out.
- Goal: Your current objective should be to acquire the ‘Dull Ember’ from the iron keep and give it to Mc Duff, the Lost Bastille’s blacksmith, and now, for the ultimate test… MAKE THE DECENT FAITH SCALING WEAPON FOR WHICH YOU’VE BEEN SUFFERING FOR SO LONG!
- KEYNOTE: Avoid adaptability and instead concentrate on attunement; this will increase your casting speed, miraculous slots, and agility.
- *Need assistance with Cleric stat investment? Strength, Faith, Vigor, Endurance, and Attunement are the areas to concentrate on. (I suggest just utilizing the bare minimum dex while using your weapon.)
Please provide any more cleric tips for Dark Souls 2 in the comments section below. Thank you for your donations and for taking the time to visit the site. Return to the Dark Souls 2 page.
This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.. Read more about dark souls 2 cleric starting stats and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Cleric good Dark Souls 2?
Cleric is a good Dark Souls 2.
Is Cleric a good class in Dark Souls?
Cleric is a good class in Dark Souls.
What are the best Sorceries in ds2?
The best Sorceries in Dark Souls 2 are the ones that have a high number of uses, such as the Estoc and Spear.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- dark souls 2 cleric build
- dark souls 2 cleric knight build
- cleric knight dark souls 2
- dark souls 2 cleric build reddit
- dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin faith build