Fortnite players are still waiting on the release of Season 4, but Epic Games has released a new update that includes some freebies for the players.
The epic games status is a server outage on Fortnite. Epic Games released 3.5 patch notes and freebies to the players in order to make up for it.
When the servers for Fortnite Battle Royale went down on mobile, PS4, Xbox One, and PC, Epic Games found itself in a difficult position. They then pulled the game offline to install the new 3.5 version, and patch notes for the problem were also published. It had previously encountered a similar problem, and at the time, they also provided freebies.
The downtime was due to planned maintenance that began at 4 a.m. EDT; however, Epic Games said on Twitter that it is unclear how long the outage will last. Players have been informed on a frequent basis through Twitter since the game was taken down.
They said in the latest 3.5 version, prior to the ‘downtime,’ that:
“To enhance future stability, console gamers can anticipate a patch size that is bigger than usual“.
The following patch notes have been made public:
- Resources such as wood, stone, and metal will now always appear first in the inventory list (e.g. instead of Traps).
- V-Bucks purchased on Xbox One, PC, and mobile are now shared.
- Improvements to the Login Queue:
- If you exit and return to the game during a wait time, login will now remember your position in line.
- Mobile devices will only be allowed into the login queue once per login attempt.
- You will not be placed back in the login queue after completing a Two-Factor Authentication challenge.
Soon after the outage, the big news was that Epic Games apologized for the inconvenience and offered the following bonuses for the players:
- Players in Battle Royale may get a free Back Bling gift from the in-game shop.
- A Troll Stash Llama is available for free to Save the World gamers.
“Next week, we will be awarding a pack of Battle Stars to our Battle Royale players and Seasonal Gold to our Save the World players,” Epic Games said in a blog post. “This will require short extra downtime, so we will be incorporating it as part of our scheduled update next week.”
The firm also said that, depending on the research and analysis of what went wrong, they would provide all necessary information.
this advertisement should be reported
The fortnite status check is a tool that allows players to know whether or not their game has been disrupted. It sends out notifications when the game servers are down and it also includes information about what is happening with the game.
- when will fortnite servers be back up 2020
- epic games twitter
- fortnite servers status
- epic games launcher
- epic games servers