At the centre of Solasta’s lore is a mysterious island that’s just as much a battleground as it is a paradise. It’s here that the Magister has created a unique utopia, one that is separate from the rest of the world. Through the use of Solasta’s relics, the Magister has created a place where people can live without the need for food, water, or the sun. The Magister is the absolute ruler of Solasta, as he has the power to decide the fate of her inhabitants and their descendants. He has made it so that the descendants of the Magister will be the only ones who possess the power to use Solasta’s relics and create paradise on Earth. The only problem is that this power is
It is time to return to the world of Solasta once again. During my travels I uncovered that a group of evil mages has been holding the land of Solasta in their grasp and running wild through the land as they see fit. They have locked the land of Solasta in a never ending cycle of Wrath and have started an ancient prophecy that has been secretly diverting the energy of the planet.
A long time ago, before the days of the Glorious First Age, there were times when the world was in peril. Then, a great warrior rose to the challenge and saved the world – The Great Magister. His name was Solasta, and he was prophesied to be the only one capable to defeat the Gods. The Gods got wind of this, and they sent a great band of adventurers against the Great Magistr. They found the Great Magistr in his fortress, and they did not know what to expect. They were surprised when they saw his power. He defeated all of them, and they told him of the Gods’ plans. He heard them out, and then said, “I will show you something you’ve. Read more about solasta: crown of the magister walkthrough and let us know what you think.
Solasta: Crown Of The Magister has a variety of side missions, several of which are categorized separately.
There are three types of quests: main story quests, secondary or side quests, and basic tutorial quests. These may also be obtained through conversing with various NPCs and progressing through the main narrative. The task and its description may then be seen in the Journal.
We’ll be concentrating on the Apostasy – Side Quest on this page. This quest is looking for religious culture from before the Cataclysm.
- Apostasy is the name of the quest.
- TYPE OF QUEST: SIDE QUEST
- Act 1 – The Adventure Begins! ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- Tirmarian Ruins, Tirmarian Ruins, Tirmarian Ruins, Tirmarian Ru
- N/A QUEST GIVER
- The Monastery is a prerequisite.
- THE NEXT QUESTION: THE PATH TO GLORY
- REWARDS: Trophy Achievement – My Faith Is My Shield
- After you’ve unlocked the Tirmarian Ruins, which is linked to The Monastery quest, you’ll be able to start this side quest.
- Go to the Tirmarian Ruins and then to the Mausoleum; when you activate the Mausoleum scene, the side quest will begin.
- Please be aware that, despite the fact that the side quest has been activated, you will not be able to finish it or go any further until you have completed The Monastery.
- Return to the Tirmarian Ruins after finishing The Monastery and quick travel to the Cemetery.
- Hold the ‘ALT’ key to highlight any potentially helpful items in the area; to the right of the archway, there should be a broken bridge; to the left of this archway, there should be a tiny object on the floor that you may pick up; go ahead and do so. Antique Holy Symbol, Emtan Darwaz’s Journal, and a Small Box will be sent to you.
- Look for someone called Chaplain Dalon Lark at Caer Cyflen and the Sunblaze Court. You’ll now offer him the Antique Holy Symbol, but the mission isn’t finished yet, despite what you may believe.
- Now you may rest at a campfire or a bar before returning to Chaplain Dalon Lark. Dalon Lark will then instruct us to seek find Rogar Ardentfire, a priest.
- Rogar Ardentfire may be found at the Promontory, which is located south of Market Street adjacent to the Legacy Council.
- We now need to purify the Tirmarian Ruins with Holy Water since it seems that a soul is unable to rest there.
- If you haven’t figured it out yet, our next stop is the Tirmarian Ruins, particularly the Cemetery.
- When you arrive, you’ll be pitted against a horde of zombies. After the battle, it’ll be time to clean up the area, which you can accomplish by clicking on the tombstones with a red sign above them. A total of four should be present.
- Keep in mind that one of these tombstones contains the ghost of the Spectral Avenger, and depending on your dice roll, you may be able to escape a battle with him. So, if you don’t want to battle, save before looking at the tombstones.
- To complete the side mission, return to Rogar Ardentfire.
- MONASTERY RESEARCH
- This area’s ruins were transported from Tirmar. The forms of religious structures from that time period are familiar to you. Look for any information on religious culture before to the Cataclysm.
- You discovered a shrine that had been demolished, as well as a chest holding a clerical sign and a diary. The sign is Tirmarian, but it seems to refer to a primordial elemental god — possibly a forerunner to Arun worship. Return it to Caer Cyflen.
- GET THE HOLY SYMBOL BACK
- Return to Caer Cyflen and present the sacred sign to the religious authorities for examination.
- You gave the sign to Dalon Lark, who was the town’s most unbiased religious representative.
- CONTACT DALON LARK
- Dalon Lark want to meet with you. Please get back to him as soon as possible.
- Dalon Lark has requested that you speak with Rogar Ardentfire, Arun’s cleric. He has some vital information to share with you.
- SPEAK WITH ARUN’S PRIEST.
- Go to Rogar Ardentfire, Arun’s priest, near Caer Cyflen’s promontory.
- VISIT THE TIRMARIAN ROOTS
- Return to the monastery where Emtan’s holy sign was discovered.
- Go to the cemetery, which is next to the mausoleum. Cleanse all of the tombstones with the holy sign Rogar gave you.
- You were successful in convincing Emtan to depart this world in peace.
- RETURN TO ROGAR
- Return to Caer Cyflen with the holy sign and deliver it to Rogar.
- The news that the curse had been removed brought joy to the Church of Arun.
This is a guide to help you complete the side quest of the Crown of the Magister, the seventh quest of the Apostasy DLC. It contains tips, tricks and strategies to help you beat the main quest line and complete the side quest with the most experience possible. It is an in-depth look at the Crown of the Magister side quest line. It goes over various side quest locations and how to get to them. It also contains various tips and tactics to help you defeat the various monsters and bosses.. Read more about solasta where is the promontory and let us know what you think.