Trails of Cold Steel III Side quests are the main reason anyone plays TOCS3. That is, of course, unless you’re just playing the main game. In that case, you will have gotten your fill of the game’s main events by the time you complete the final chapter. That’s why I’ve put together this guide that outlines all of the Side quests in the game.
“TOCS3: Trails of Cold Steel III: All Side Quests (Final Chapter) Guide” is a side quests guide and walkthrough for the Playstation 3 game by Falcom called “Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle” (also known as “Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle – All Side Quests – (Final Chapter) Guide”). This guide will detail all sidequests in the game.
Trails of Cold Steel III : All Side Quests (Final Chapter) Guide (TOCS3) Trails of Cold Steel III takes place in a fictional setting, the Erebonian Empire of Aveh, which is a land where steampunk technology and magic coexist. This setting is the world of choice for many new and old fans of the Trails series. In this final chapter, you will learn how to get all the side quests on your first playthrough.. Read more about trails of cold steel 3 the cryptid keeper and let us know what you think.
Trails Of Cold Steel 3 features a plethora of extra Side Quests for you to explore and hopefully finish, much like the previous Trails of Cold Steel titles.
Some of which are missable and have a set time limit in order to complete them too. Below is a guide on how to complete all of the Final Chapter Side Quests and where to find each one.
1) QUEST NAME: A Load of Schmidt QUEST GIVER: Schmidt DATE: 7/18 – Tuesday LOCATION: Airport Terminal – Heimdallr GUIDE:
If you don’t have a Black Zemurian Ore, you won’t be able to complete this task. Speak with Tatiana on Train Car #3 back at Camp, show her your notebook, and if you have enough notes, she will give you one of these Ores. After a brief exchange with Schmidt, who will be located upstairs, you will be asked who you want the new weapon created for. It is entirely up to you to make this decision. This is the path you must take in order to acquire the greatest weapon in the game, so pick your choices carefully. That stated, as long as you have enough Zemurian Ore, you may make more formidable weapons for the other characters as well.
2) QUEST NAME: Ever Greater Heights QUEST GIVER: Principle Aurelia – Car #1 DATE: 7/18 – Tuesday LOCATION: Derfflinger Car 1 – Ostia Camp [Heimdallr] GUIDE:
For this one, I suggest making a Save File first, then equipping Rean with Evade Accessories like the Mirage Cape and the Proxy Puppet to prevent immediate death. Another item to consider is the Sirius Quartz, which enhances Evade and makes the following battle much simpler. If you’re in need of accessories, Pablo in the far end vehicle should be able to assist you.
This mission is identical to the previous one when you fought Principle Aurelia; the only difference is that it will be a lot simpler if you have the right gear; her S-Craft would still probably kill you in one shot, but that’s why you have the Proxy Puppet.
3) QUEST NAME: Heimdallr Catacombs Monster QUEST GIVER: N/A DATE: 7/18 – Tuesday LOCATION: Imperial Museum Catacombs – Heimdallr GUIDE:
Make your way to the Imperial Museum Catacombs’ lower levels, where you’ll encounter another monster. Unlike the previous fiends you’ve encountered, this one has the power to cast Vanish on one of your party members, rendering that person inactive for a period of time. They will, however, return, albeit with no EP. Otherwise, simply fight it until it reaches Guard Break, then use S-Crafts to finish it out.
4) QUEST NAME: South Ostia Highway Monster QUEST GIVER: N/A DATE: 7/18 – Tuesday LOCATION: South Ostia Highway GUIDE: When on this map if you look closely you should be able to see a little red dot, this is where this monster lies and it’s a creepy looking Spider sheesh.. Anyway make sure to equip your team with both Confuse and Sleep resistant accessories (I actually forgot about the Confuse part in my video ha!) Anyway as long as you have resistance to those you should be okay, like previous bosses just try and Guard Break it and then finish it off with S-Craft abilities.
This is the final chapter guide for the Side Quests in the games Trails of Cold Steel II and III. To access the different side quest, you can simply go back and visit the areas where the Side Quests took place. This guide makes it easier to find out where some of the Side Quests take place.. Read more about trails of cold steel 3 quartz list and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- trails of cold steel 3 walkthrough
- trails of cold steel 3 characters
- trails of cold steel 3 the cryptid keeper
- trails of cold steel 3 orbment guide
- trails of cold steel 3 quartz list