This article is to explain the side quest called “Wings of Hope” from Trails of Cold Steel IV.
While I’m not a huge fan of the game I do like the content. So I decided to turn this into a TOCS4 fanfiction. This also serves as a sidequest to the Wings of Hope quest in the Isthmia Great Forest.
The Trail of cold steel IV is a Role Playing Game, that follows the heroes, from the forth game of the series, as they travel in a ship to Isthmia, a city that has been invaded by an army of monsters, and to a place known as the Great Forest, a place where the evil God Naberius has imprisoned many of the world’s most evil monsters.. Read more about trails of cold steel 4 battle notes and let us know what you think.
The Isthmia Great Forest Monster side quest is only one of the numerous available in Trails of Cold Steel IV.
Act/Chapter 1 – The Trails Of Class VII – contains the mission.
It entails defeating a huge creature that may be found in the Forest.
- Isthmia Great Forest Monster is the name of the quest.
- ACT/CHAPTER: Chapter 1 – Class VII’s Trails
- DATE: Monday, August 7th
- Isthmia Great Forest, Isthmia, Isthmia, Isthmia, I
- TERM: S
- — — — — — — — — —
- This is an automated side mission, and it is the first one accessible in the game.
- You will be halted by a scenario featuring a huge floating monster while exploring the Isthmia Great Forest (Story Related).
- There are additional lessons on AP (Academic Points) and Thors Unity available here.
- You’ll also discover that the monster we must defeat is called as Great Zan Su.
- When you’re ready, go ahead and start the quest by rushing into the big floater and fighting!
- In order to activate the Ebon Crest Brave Order, I suggest stacking at least 5 BP for this battle. Because if Zan Su loses enough health, it will Enhance and use its S-Craft, which may kill your whole party, this is a must. Use Ebon Crest as soon as the rhythm Enhances itself to rescue yourself from this.
- Another hint for this battle is that when the Great Zan Su uses Soul Pinion, a character will be forced to emerge underneath it. This disables that character’s ability to move, as well as your ability to control them. The only method to rescue them is to do enough damage to the enemy; if you don’t, the character underneath them will perish. At that moment, I utilized my S-Craft.
- So be cautious with the Soul Pinion strike and its Enhanced condition, and you’ll be alright. It will continue to call its minions, so you must decide whether or not to kill them.
- The mission will finish after you have defeated the Zan Su.
- Randy has brown hair.
- Mira 2000
- 3 AP
This is the (TOCS4) Trails Of Cold Steel IV 4 – Isthmia Great Forest Monster (Side Quest – Wings Of Hope) blog post. This is the (TOCS4) Trails Of Cold Steel IV 4 – Isthmia Great Forest Monster (Side Quest – Wings Of Hope) blog post for the blog. This is the (TOCS4) Trails Of Cold Steel IV 4 – Isthmia Great Forest Monster (Side Quest – Wings Of Hope) blog post about the blog post.. Read more about trails of cold steel 4 what about the monster is particularly strange and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- trails of cold steel 4 battle notes
- trails of cold steel 4 side quests
- trails of cold steel 4 class answers
- trails of cold steel enemy list
- trails of cold steel 4 what about the monster is particularly strange