Trails of Cold Steel IV is the latest installment in the epic Trails of Cold Steel RPG series and features an incredible journey across Japan’s sprawling archipelago and the continental mainland.
A long time has now passed since the “Trails Of Cold Steel” saga began in 2012 with the release of “TOCS 1”. It was a bit more than 2 years before the second installment of the saga came out. “TOCS 2” had a lot of improvements over its predecessor. The battle system and the graphics were kept the same.
The latest installment in the Trails Of Cold Steel series features new characters, new story, new ways to obtain more troops and more new monsters, as well as some interesting new features that will be added to the game. “. Read more about trails of cold steel and let us know what you think.
Lechter is only one of the numerous enemies you’ll face in (TOCS4) Trails of Cold Steel IV.
Scanning the opponent will provide you a full list of their powers and weaknesses, as well as adding them to your Battle Notebook. All of this adds to the accomplishment of the Chronicle Of Battle trophy.
- ENEMY: Lechter
- CHAPTER: ACT / CHAPTER 1: The Class VII Trails
- LOCATION: Wetlands of Lake Elm
- BONUS AP POINTS? : 3 AP POINTS
- LEVEL: 85
- HP: 127725
- EXP: 2976
- INFO: A major in the Intelligence Division and an Ironblood. He has the ability to manipulate the law of cause and effect to his benefit.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- trails of cold steel iv walkthrough
- trails of cold steel 4 battle notes
- trails of cold steel 4 build guide
- trails of cold steel 4 item list
- trails of cold steel 4 missables