Solasta: Crown of the Magister is the main quest for the game Solasta: Crown of the Magister , which is a role playing game made by the developer “G15 Tools”. This quest follows the main character as he discovers the true identity of the ruler of the Underworld, The Magister.
This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.
Solasta is the first of many official quests found in CD Projekt’s Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It takes place in the village of Loc Muinne. This guide is here to introduce you to the quest and to offer a few tips on how to approach it.. Read more about solasta: crown of the magister walkthrough and let us know what you think.
Solasta: Crown Of The Magister has a variety of side missions, several of which are categorized separately.
There are three types of quests: main story quests, secondary or side quests, and basic tutorial quests. These may also be obtained through conversing with various NPCs and progressing through the main narrative. The task and its description may then be seen in the Journal.
We’ll be concentrating on the Report To The Council – Main Quest on this page. This mission requires you to face the Council about Soraks and the Crown.
- REPORT TO THE COUNCIL IS THE NAME OF THE QUESTION
- TYPE OF QUEST: MAIN QUEST
- Act 1 – The Adventure Begins! ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- Caer Cyflen, Caer Cyflen, Caer Cyflen, Caer Cyflen
- QUEST GIVER: The main plot. Unmissable.
- Explore the Ruined Tower as a pre-requisite.
- THE DARK CASTLE IS THE NEXT QUEST IN THE GEM QUEST SERIES.
- PRIZES: Principality of Masgarth +10; Principality of Masgarth +10; Principality of Masgarth +10; Principal
- We will now be charged with meeting up with Carran in the Gravekeep’s Cask after successfully obtaining a Sorak’s head while exploring the Ruined Tower.
- The Council, it seems, already knows we’ve returned and is waiting for us; let’s not keep them waiting any longer… We’ll find out who the man from the prologue was, a purported legend called Arwin Merton, in this scene, as well as a new side quest. The story of Arwin Merton will also appear.
- When you wake up, you’ll be at the Temple of Einar; enter through the doors to initiate a scene with Lord Sunblaze; the seeming “A” tattoo is really a sign of the Arivad, who are essentially Sorr-Tarr worshipers. Sorr-Tarr had managed to corrupt them by exploiting their anxieties, and they had become his followers as a result.
- To cut a long tale short, Sorr-Tarr is the God of all Sorak who enslaves humans and has the power to convert these slaves into fellow Sorak, which is sort of tragic.
- As you attempt to exit the building, you will encounter many different individuals, one of them being Maddy Greenisle, a Tower of Knowledge employee, with whom you will gain reputation. Basically, they’re a group that sells poison and poison arrow making recipes.
- Anyway, make your way back to the Council to continue the meeting after the meet and greet.
- One of the council members will attempt to utilize a gem to test whether the strange Crown reacts to it; it does, and we are now in an unfamiliar location, commanding an unknown hero, defending Mages from Sorak. You can’t win the battle since there are too many of them, and the game will cut back to the party and Council after a time.
- We’ll have to go collect additional gems now that the Crown has reacted to the gem in the hopes of learning more about this strange Crown.
- VISIT THE CASK OF THE GRAVEKEEP
- Carran can be found at the Gravekeep’s Cask.
- You’ve met with Carran and presented the Sorak’s leader to the Council. You passed unconscious and were taken to the Temple of Einar while the crown was being examined by the Council’s high ranked members.
- GO BACK TO THE COUNCIL
- Complete your report and return to the Council room.
- You’ve completed your report.
- USE YOUR LIFE TO DEFEND THE MAGES
- You saw an epic fight against the Soraks in your head. You, on the other hand, were not yourself. What does this imply? You’ve got no idea.
- PERSUADE THE COUNCIL
- You’ve persuaded the Council to accompany the Crown. It is now your responsibility to locate the remaining jewels. It seems that the Crown is giving you signals, and you can feel yourself being drawn to particular places far away, where you believe the missing jewels may be found.
It’s time to venture out into the ruins of the City-State of Solasta. It’s been a long time, and you’ve been waiting for this moment to come. After all, what better place to start your reign than the most important place the City-States are governed by? The City-State Council Chamber, where you’ll be reporting to one of the most prominent members – Lord Magister, the leader of the Council.. Read more about solasta badlands wraith and let us know what you think.