Trails of Cold Steel III : Side Quests (Chapter 2) Guide
Trails Of Cold Steel III : All Side Quests (Chapter 2) Guide
We present you a guide to the side quests in TOCS3. The majority of these side quests can be completed within a small timeframe. Therefore, we are presenting you a guide to the side quests in TOCS3. We start with the quests that are recommended to be completed first.. Read more about trails of cold steel 3 side quests and let us know what you think.
Trails Of Cold Steel 3 features a plethora of extra Side Quests for you to explore and hopefully finish, much like the previous Trails of Cold Steel titles.
Some of which are missable and have a set time limit in order to complete them too. Below is a guide on how to complete all of the Chapter 2 Side Quests and where to find each one.
1) QUEST NAME: Book BL-Under QUEST GIVER: Tatiana DATE: 5/13 (Saturday) (Night) LOCATION: Leeves Chapel – Leeves GUIDE:
Tatiana has apparently misplaced one of her books; it turns out that someone else mistakenly picked it up believing it was theirs, and we need to return it to her. The Bakery Shop (Rocette) is your first stop, and you’ll need to talk with Liza, who will tell you that the book was most likely stolen by the Farmer, Cain. To finish the mission, return to Barney’s Tavern and talk with Cain, who is seated alone.
2) QUEST NAME: Pocket Watch Repair QUEST GIVER: Mayor Haddock DATE: 5/14 (Sunday) LOCATION: Mayor’s Home – Leeves GUIDE:
This one will need you to locate various components in order to fix the damaged Pocket Watch. You must now go to the following locations:
Old Man Rod Campus Garden – Tita School 2F – Pablo – Hangar – Mint Nyo Imports – Mint Nyo Imports – Mint Nyo Imports – Mint Nyo Imports – Mint Nyo Imports
Return to the Mayor to complete the task.
3) QUEST NAME: Present Whereabouts QUEST GIVER: Old Lady Chammy DATE: 5/14 (Sunday) LOCATION: Outside the Mayor’s House. Leeves GUIDE:
Chammy may be seen pacing about outside the Mayor’s home, where she has misplaced a present package. Cerberus the little puppy will now follow you around after a few more moments of conversation. You must now train the dog to seek out the present box. The following are some of the areas that will need to be looked into:
* Check the area nearest to Chammy on the floor * Nyo Imports – Old Man Rod * Bridge to the East (Right of Nyo Imports)
The mission should now be completed.
4) QUEST NAME: Reaching New Heights QUEST GIVER: Principle Aurelia DATE: 5/14 (Sunday) LOCATION: Pool / Training Ground. Campus GUIDE:
Warning This one can be difficult to complete because Aurelia has some powerful abilities that will deal significant damage, and her Craft ability has a good chance of one-shotting you, causing you to die and receive a Game Over, so I strongly advise you to purchase the necessary equipment from the Leeves Exchange store, particularly the Proxy Necklace, which will revive you.
Take use of the Order’s powers, especially Divine Song, which immediately casts any magic, allowing you to heal yourself and cast any destructive spells you may have.
Also, when she transforms into Military Might, I strongly suggest you to utilize the Iron Will Order since she will do twice the damage and even use her Craft ability to one-shot you.
Use items to strengthen your abilities and keep out of her Dynast Sunder as this will lower your ATS and Strength stats.
5) QUEST NAME: Sidney’s Sadness QUEST GIVER: Sidney DATE: 5/14 (Sunday) LOCATION: Student Cafeteria / Campus GUIDE:
Sidney will seem sad in the Cafeteria; it turns out that he is angry since his training scores are very low, and as a result, he has lost motivation. You must now go to the following locations:
Books & Games – Randolph Either Dorm 2F or Clubhouse – Maya
This should end the quest
6) QUEST NAME: Revenge of the Swimming Lessons QUEST GIVER: Wayne DATE: 5/14 (Sunday) LOCATION: Pool / Training Ground GUIDE:
This one is quite straightforward; you’ll be participating in a swimming competition and will need to use Wayne to defeat Rean. The game instructs you on how to swim, and if you fail, you may always try again. If you’ve played Trails II, you’ll have no trouble with this since it utilizes the same concept. To finish this game, you must beat Rean.
7) QUEST NAME: The Great Crossbell Bake Off QUEST GIVER: Bennet DATE: 5/20 (Saturday) LOCATION: Morges Bakery (Crossbell – West St) GUIDE:
For this one you will need to cook several different meals, so hopefully by now you will have plenty of recipes available. These meals need to be cooked to perfection, in other words they need to be unique. Now to complete this quest you need to cook at least 3 different meals before handing them in. However, to get the quest completely finished meaning the maximum reward. You will need to cook 7 different meals and don’t forget that there is a Grocery shop nearby if needed. In order to find out who the best cook is and for what meal go to this page here: Recipes
8) QUEST NAME: Mishy Merch QUEST GIVER: Louise DATE: 5/20 (Saturday) LOCATION: Derfflinger – Car 1 GUIDE:
You’ll need a particular Mishy Strap for this one, which is fortunately not difficult to come by. To begin, you will need to trade x2 Dried Salmon from Marte’s booth in Crossbell City’s East Street. Once you get them, go to the exchange store across the street for the Mishy Strap. With the Strap in hand, return to the Camp and give it over to Louise to complete the mission.
9) QUEST NAME: Do Me This Favor QUEST GIVER: Xin DATE: 5/20 (Saturday) LOCATION: Crossbell City Harbor (Heiyuue Trading Ltd) GUIDE:
This one has a fishing requirement: Xin needs a briefcase, which she may find on Ursuala Road 1 (which will be indicated on the map). Juna will be required to fish for the briefcase, and once you get it, you may complete the mission.
10) QUEST NAME: E Crossbell Highway Monster QUEST GIVER: Crossbell Police DATE: 5/21 (Sunday) LOCATION: East Crossbell Highway 3 GUIDE:
Your mission is to defeat an adversary hiding on Highway 3, which will be indicated on the map when you arrive. It’s not a very strong opponent, so utilize the Orders and go ham! Emma’s S-Craft, like Alisa’s Heavenly Gift, is very useful since it negates the opponents’ assaults.
11) QUEST NAME: Geofront F Sector Monster QUEST GIVER: Crossbell Police DATE: 5/21 (Sunday) LOCATION: Geofront F Sector 3 GUIDE:
You can fast travel to Geofront F Sector 3 by going to Crossbell City Station > Geofront F Sector Interior. Thankfully this fight is also rather easy, just like with the quest above use Emma’s S-Craft to avoid damage, Alisa to help boost your overall CP and just wail on it!
12) QUEST NAME: Where is my meowster? QUEST GIVER: Coppe DATE: 5/21 (Sunday) LOCATION: Harbor District (Crossbell) GUIDE:
You’ll be charged with locating a lost girl who is attempting to save Lloyd and the others in this charming game. After consenting to the mission and accepting it, you must locate numerous Bus Stops at the following locations:
Entrance on West Street Entrance on East Street
After doing so, you’ll learn that the girl’s name is Mimi, and that her father is also searching for her. This will immediately launch you into a fight with several Blade Fangs, which you must kill in order to complete the mission.
Cold Steel III is a JRPG (Japanese Style RPG) developed by Falcom. It is the 3rd installment in the Cold Steel series, and has both an anime and manga adaptation. The third installment will be released later this year for the PlayStation 3, and will include a new playable character, Lingard.. Read more about trails of cold steel 3 chapter 1 walkthrough and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- trails of cold steel 3 walkthrough
- trails of cold steel chapter 2
- trails of cold steel 2 walkthrough
- the legend of heroes trails of cold steel 2 walkthrough
- trails of cold steel 3 characters