As some of you may have heard, the popular role-playing game, Cyberpunk 2077 is making its way to the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. I have to admit, I am a huge fan of the game. I have played the game for more than 100 hours, and I am still not finished the main quest line. I have also completed the “Return To The Night City” and “The Night City Remade” quests. I have also completed the side jobs and quests. As you can imagine, I am very excited to play the game.
Today, I would like to start the discussion about the new upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077. I’ve been following the game since E3, and I am very excited to be covering it here. The cyberpunk genre is one of my favorites to write about, due to the fact that I am a gamer, and also because I love the dark and gritty themes of the genre. Cyberpunk 2077 is the newest addition to the genre, and one of the most anticipated games of the year. The game utilizes the newest technology and will bring players into a cyberpunk future that combines futuristic tech with dark themes of the genre. I have played the game, and I have some questions regarding the game and its characters. I am hoping that you guys
On June 20th, Cyberpunk 2077 has officially been announced as a part of the E3 2018 convention! The game is a highly anticipated title that we’ve been following with great interest since many years. A real masterpiece that will be available on the PC, Xbox One and the PlayStation 4. But the game is not just about the gameplay. A big part of the title will be the stories you’ll be able to follow, and the side-missions you’ll be able to get. That’s why I’ve decided to create a “Quest” guide for the game.
In Cyberpunk 2077, there are many different optional side missions or, in this case, side tasks that you can try to complete. One of them is Riders On The Storm.
Side missions are often unlocked by talking to various NPC characters and/or receiving random messages.
In this special mission, the leader of the Aldecaldos clan, Saul, must be rescued.
- RENT :
- QUEST GIVER : Panam Palmer
- PREREQUISITE : Completion of the PAISONS OF LIGHT
A WALK THROUGH THE CITY:
- After completing the main mission Lightning Crashes, you get a call from Panam Palmer saying the leader of his clan has been kidnapped.
- Go to Panam. Apparently, it was the Wraith who kidnapped Saul.
- Your task now is to follow Panama to the vehicle and then scout the enemy base.
- Also, the icon (at least with me) did not show the carrier to be scanned. Instead, for some reason, he pointed to the door. You’ll find the van just left of said door (if you’re lucky, the quest symbol will point in the right direction at least once).
- Just keep scanning different structures and such to make progress in this scanning segment.
- Remember, this is the main building, because that’s where you’ll have to go next. So make sure you have a good floor plan of this building to help you in the next step.
- Now we have the chance to enter the camp, but be careful, because there are definitely enemies there!
- Anyway, go to the main building. If you prefer a more stealthy approach, I recommend staying on the left side of the area because there are fewer enemies there.
- After entering the main building, go to the first floor of this building where you will find a small room.
- In this small room there is an enemy, but mostly a screen on which you can locate Saul.
- Use the screen here and select the Local Area Network tab, then Monitoring System, Remote Recording.
- You should now be able to find Saul using the camera you just hacked into.
- OK, that’s it, let’s go save it, shall we? You can start by walking down the stairs to the northwest of the main building.
- After you have taken out the new enemies, continue your way and go through a few more doors. This will eventually cause your Sola to weaken.
- Now that Saul is after you, you can try to leave the building.
- You will now be forced to shoot at enemies from the back of the van. Now I’m telling you to shoot, but I’m not sure you should be doing that right now, because I swear none of my shots hit the target! Keep an eye on your health, as it can suddenly run out, so keep replenishing it.
- It is now your turn to turn on the electricity of the shelter. Fortunately, this is marked on the map and, unlike the van, it shows the right place to find the bug. The area is very dark, so use a map to get your bearings.
- After you have lit the room, you need to turn on the outer panel, which is located on the outside and back of the shelter.
- The quest ends after you return to the hideout and talk to Panam again.
- Overwatch – Panama sniper rifle
- 573 – Experience
- 1290 – Street name
SO SEE THEM:
Since you already know what you’re getting into, it’s time to get down to brass tacks. It’s time to talk about the side jobs you’ll get to take on in Cyberpunk 2077. You may not be officially hired by the Black Tusk to do the job, but you’ll be working for them anyway because that’s what side jobs are for. So, why not let the Black Tusk use you to get the job done?. Read more about cyberpunk 2077 riders on the storm glitch and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you unlock Riders on the Storm side job?
To unlock the Riders on the Storm side job, you must complete all of the main story missions.
How do I get the rider on the storm cyberpunk quest?
The rider on the storm cyberpunk quest is a side quest that can be found in the “Cyberpunk” section of the game.
How do you trigger Riders on the Storm quest?
You must have a character level of at least 10.