Welcome back to the first of our three pillar series! In this series, we will be looking at the opening of the first side quest of the critically acclaimed RPG Edge of Eternity , to help you get your bearings and get you in the mood to play.
This is the guide for the Side Quest “Edge Of Eternity” – The Three Pillars. This guide will cover the different places that you can gather resources, items, and also how you can gain currency.
Edge of Eternity is a fantasy RPG developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Bethesda Softworks. It was released on May 8, 2017 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. The players will take the role of the protagonist ‘Kian Alvane’ who is an Elf of the distant future. You will undertake a quest to save the world of Apeladorn, which was destroyed by the dreaded Eye of Chaos.
The extra quests in Edge of Eternity are divided into two different categories: Side missions and hunting missions.
This particular quest for the three pillars is a sidequest, where you have to find several stone pillars and read the descriptions on them.
- NAME : The three pillars
- TYPE : Secondary search
- THE PURPOSE OF THE STORY: Homeward Bound / The Seed of Destruction
- RENT : Port of Inel
- DIFFICUTIVITY: 0/5 star
- QUEST GIVER : Old stake
- GRANT : Ether, 70HEYR, 400XP
- DESCRIPTION: An old man told me to look at some gravestones. Good for the soul, spiritual pilgrimage, etc.
- A WALK THROUGH THE CITY:
- This side quest is available immediately after the end of the prologue, when you are in Inel Harbour. The man you want to talk to is in front of the inn, he’s the Old Pious.
- The locations of the tombstones are marked on the map with a yellow dot, and there are a total of 3 tombstones that you must navigate to in order to read them.
- Each stone has its own description and all you have to do is click on it.
- A headstone will be erected north of Inez Harbour.
- This special headstone will read
- The dawn belongs to IIvana. Every morning she gets up to recreate the world. Each time she does this, she adds a new golden thread to the fabric of the universe. This is how the laws that bind us all come about.
- The next gravestone lies to the southwest of the first gravestone, and bears the following text
- Noon belongs to Anselm, he sits in the center of the world and counts the deeds of the Guardian and Ivana. Resounding in his larynx, the score of death and rebirth is repeated several times – a song of absolute harmony. Only the worthy can hear the many voices of the dead, for virtue is a treasure gathered in pain.
- The last tombstone lies to the northwest near the hunting reserve, and is inscribed with…
- Twilight belongs to the spectator whose infinite sorrow feeds the madness of darkness. Every night he tears up the universe hoping to find his missing children. Only through the destruction of the old can the new be created, for in the chaos of lost things lies the possibility of another future.
- After successfully reading the descriptions of the three headstones, the search will end.
SO SEE THEM:
Two years ago, I started one of the most ambitious and yet rewarding projects of my life: the “Edge of Eternity – The Three Pillars (Side Quest) Guide” website. This website is a massive collection of side quests, tips and tricks for the game Edge of Eternity. The project is constantly being updated with new content, so the best way to stay up to date with all of the latest updates is to visit the site regularly.. Read more about pillars of eternity walkthrough side quests and let us know what you think.